4 4
SkyDekker

Ukraine

6 minutes ago, Slim King said:

Not true at all ...

completely true. I've asked you over and over and over again whether you'd support with Russia leaving Ukraine right now with no strings attached about the biolabs or anything else in the name of peace, and you refuse to answer. Because you'd rather see an endless war than a settlement where Russia doesn't get what they want.

To be honest, I think you'd rather see an endless war anyway. It's disturbing how much you revel in the bloodshed.

2 hours ago, Slim King said:

Yes ... and make fun of FALSE INFORMATION!!!!!!! You guys said Russia was out of ammo and had to use shovels...

They did indeed have to use shovels.

Russian troops are likely using shovels for "hand-to-hand" combat in Ukraine because of an ammunition shortage, UK intelligence has said.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/putin-shovels-russia-troops-ukraine-b2294545.html

(edited)
2 hours ago, billvon said:

They did indeed have to use shovels.

Russian troops are likely using shovels for "hand-to-hand" combat in Ukraine because of an ammunition shortage, UK intelligence has said.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/putin-shovels-russia-troops-ukraine-b2294545.html

10 hours earlier today You-tube The Russian Army ‘is out of ammunition’ due to ‘treason’ in the Kremlin | Wagner’s Prigozhin

Treason. the cause of many Russian..er.. orcs, deaths

"Ukrainians call Russians orcs because they are making an association with, the disorganization, minimal intelligence, and overwhelming bitterness of orcs. Furthermore, they also arrive in great numbers.

Not to mention, orcs do not exist exclusively in Tolkien’s world. They exist elsewhere as mythical creatures portrayed as bloodthirsty warriors who thrive on war." From a full version on how and why Russians came to be labeled orcs.

Edited by Phil1111

Ukraine had 46 of these Bio-Labs.

There's a bio-lab right down the road from me!  They regularly work with dangerous pathogens like COVID, staph aureus, measles and even E COLI!  There is now PROOF that there are detectable levels of E Coli right outside these bio-labs!

Maybe you should invite Putin to bomb it.  Not the one down the street from YOU, of course - you might need that one.

35 minutes ago, Slim King said:

Why would the Department of Defence want to store deadly pathogens all over the planet?

Like I said, they store them right down the street from me.  Not sure why the DoD would be banned from what US labs do every day.

7 hours ago, Slim King said:

Perhaps you need to L@@K up the word "Likely"... It does NOT mean that "They did indeed have to use shovels." There is no ammo shortage. ROTFLMAO

Yes we all get it - you’re very happy that Russia has enough ammunition to keep the war going and you’d be very sad if they needed to stop fighting.

1 minute ago, Slim King said:

They are listed in the article I posted. Learn to read. They get upset if I repost information ... Simply learn to read.

Yeah, they listed measles and cholera.

I mean, you've got measles right there in Florida, cholera's still pretty common too in developing countries. So some hospitals in Florida definitely have samples with measles in them.

(edited)

Is it a liberal site? How can you tell? I honestly have no idea what counts as left and right among nationalist Pakistani newspapers.

Plus the article doesn’t actually say what you just claimed it did, but that honestly doesn’t even seem worth discussing at this point.

Edited by jakee

Russian gas sales to the EU have dried up. So the main Russian gas company Gazprom had some employees sitting around. The Russian PM ordered Gasprom to form two companies to fight in Ukraine. According to the Wagner group they are already in Ukraine fighting.

Other Russian private military contractors in Ukraine include "RSB-Group, MAR, ATK-GROUP, Slavonic Corps Limited, Wagner Group, E.N.O.T. Corp, Cossacks."

No word yet if Russian trolls operating in the west. May be sent to fight as well if their engagement in western internet forums is insufficient.

• Like 1

And now Russia is retreating from bases in Crimea, fearful of a Ukranian attack.

The January image of the base, located close to the village of Medvedivka and near the border with Kherson, shows a lot of Russian equipment at the site, while the February image shows "dozens of armoured vehicles, including tanks and artillery pieces," CNN reported.

But in the March image, much of that weaponry is gone.

It is not clear why Russia would move the equipment, but a local official warned that Ukraine appears poised to target the region when it launches its expected counteroffensive.

https://www.businessinsider.com/russia-empties-weapons-from-crimea-base-fearful-ukraine-counteroffensive-2023-4?op=1

And here's a little something for all the Russian trolls out there who are feeling a bit deflated of late.

==================================
Bravely bold Vlad Putin rode forth from Leningrad
He was not afraid to die, O brave Vlad Putin!
He was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways,
Brave, brave, brave, brave Vlad Putin!
He was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp,
Or to have his tanks blown up, and his legions broken;
To have his country split, and his bases taken away;
And his men all hacked and mangled, brave Vlad Putin!

. . . 

Brave Vlad Putin ran away.
Bravely ran away, away!
When danger reared its ugly head,
He bravely turned his tail and fled.
Yes, brave Vlad Putin turned about
And gallantly he chickened out.
Bravely taking to his feet
He beat a very brave retreat,
Bravest of the brave, Vlad Putin!
 . . .

He is packing it in and packing it up
And sneaking away and buggering up
And chickening out and pissing off home,
Yes, bravely he is throwing in the sponge.
====================================

3 hours ago, Slim King said:

Russia moves it's weapons almost every day... It's nor called retreating... 600 more innocent kids died in Bakhmut today .. Congrats... Ukraine must be winning just as  we won in Viet Nam...

Oh dear, you really are struggling aren't you. Vietnam is probably not a bad analogy, in that the larger more powerful invading aggressor got schooled by the underdog.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Slim King said:

Russia moves it's weapons almost every day... It's nor called retreating... 600 more innocent kids died in Bakhmut today .. Congrats... Ukraine must be winning just as  we won in Viet Nam...

Of course, no way would I accuse you of hyperbole but just for giggles what is the average age of those “innocent kids” being killed in Ukraine? You must know with certainty as you use the term in every post and it’s the center piece of your argument.

Do you honestly think that either country truthfully publishes the number and ages of their fallen soldiers? THINK!!!!!

Then how do you THINK you’re providing accurate casualty updates day by day?

8 hours ago, Slim King said:

Do you honestly think that either country truthfully publishes the number and ages of their fallen soldiers? THINK!!!!!!

HORRIBLE NEWS!!!!!!!

No. You think, if your programming allows, we aren’t a gaggle of impressionable fools here. Repetition won’t become truth, hyperbole is boring, and ROTFLMAO is considered a tool of a weak mind. Except for the one guy with back channel comms and a lifetime supply of tin foil no one is impressed.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

Except for the one guy with back channel comms and a lifetime supply of tin foil no one is impressed.

I’ve got not back-channel comms and all my tin foils is utilized in non hat-related applications, but I am impressed with his seemingly incessant ability to post bullshit

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Slim King said:

Here are over a Dozen dialy reports on the Ukraine War I use .... Denys Davydov, AP, Hindustan Times, Ukraine Matters, Military Summary, Alex Christoforou, H S Mapping, Alexander Mercouris, Free Russia Channel, Weeb Union, Combat Veteran Reacts, Willy OAM, and The Pioneer.

Bakmut is in DEEP SHIT!!!!!!

Negotiate peace now!!!!!

OK, please tell us what each side should offer and agree to achieve peace. Please, nothing in a YouTube video.

37 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

OK, please tell us what each side should offer and agree to achieve peace. Please, nothing in a YouTube video.

And extra credit for avoiding all caps, exclamation points, and excessive use of @‘s for O’s

Wendy P. 

• Like 1