4 4
SkyDekker

Ukraine

27 minutes ago, Slim King said:

Well, it's been 30 days and I'm 100% correct once again! Tonight the Capital of Ukraine is in the dark with little or no power to pump water. People are dead because they refuse to negotiate for peace. https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2022/11/24/world/ukraine-strikes-cold-darkness/

Screen Shot 2022-11-23 at 8.25.40 PM.png

Russia hit a maternity ward today and among the casualties was a two day old child. Your post suggests that they were forced to do this. That it is the fault of Ukraine for continuing to fight against an unjust invasion. So fascinating to see the different realities we exist in.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, murps2000 said:

Russia hit a maternity ward today and among the casualties was a two day old child. Your post suggests that they were forced to do this. That it is the fault of Ukraine for continuing to fight against an unjust invasion. So fascinating to see the different realities we exist in.

If naught else, the war in Ukraine is a stark reminder of how Russians fight war. Human life, their own soldiers or their opponents civilians, matters not if they think killing either confers an advantage. If there was no other reason, that is reason enough to force them to stop their unwarranted aggression. I say let's give the Ukrainians NATO's longer range missiles, such as our ATACMS, and the freedom to use them as they see fit.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Slim King said:

I abhor WAR ... I've spoken against it this entire time. I'm a realist .... I warned that Russia would no longer play nice. And just as I predicted they bomber the hell out of  Ukraine. They need to negotiate PEACE like I've said all along. Now, a month later, thousands more innocent people are dead, and many more will die needlessly this winter while the elite launder more and more billions with the FTX and other scams. Needless death and destruction. 

np_file_195677.jpeg

Ukraine is doing exactly the right thing. They are harassing a retreating enemy that unjustly invaded their land, looted, pillaged and tortured their citizens, and now is dragging washing machines along with them as they flee. Negotiations will only buy time for Putin to attempt to rebuild his forces so they can attack again.  While pacifism is an admirable concept, the school bully will always want your lunch money again tomorrow.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

If naught else, the war in Ukraine is a stark reminder of how Russians fight war. Human life, their own soldiers or their opponents civilians, matters not if they think killing either confers an advantage. If there was no other reason, that is reason enough to force them to stop their unwarranted aggression. I say let's give the Ukrainians NATO's longer range missiles, such as our ATACMS, and the freedom to use them as they see fit.

NATO should be giving them everything they need, with no strings attached.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ryoder said:

It must be measured to avoid escalation beyond what the Ukrainians, or NATO, can endure. We're still boiling frogs. Let's give them the tools to take back the Crimea and toss a few fuck you's onto the nearby motherland and see how that goes first.

Don't forget, Russia is an impoverished and fully ignorant of world affairs third world country outside of Moscow and St. Petersburg. No hell NATO can visit there will bother Putin one iota.

Edited by JoeWeber
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Slim King said:

They need to negotiate PEACE like I've said all along.

Thank God we didn't have you around during World War II.

"We need to negotiate PEACE!  I am sure Germany will stop killing the Jews if we just give them everything they want.  Like, say, the US."

Russia is running out of tanks and artillery. They are resorting to more and more infantry attacks. Frequently w/o close artillery or even mortar support. With the largely untrained conscripts leading the way. Consequently Russian casualties are soaring and "refuseniks" becoming more common place.

1 minute ago, Phil1111 said:

Russia is running out of tanks and artillery. They are resorting to more and more infantry attacks. Frequently w/o close artillery or even mortar support. With the largely untrained conscripts leading the way. Consequently Russian casualties are soaring and "refuseniks" becoming more common place.

Sounds like they need some Internet trolls to agitate for the Ukrainians to surrender!  That's about the only way they can avoid a humiliating defeat at this point.

1 minute ago, Phil1111 said:

Same as ever. They'll push the fodder forward to die and will hope to hold the lines until spring. In the words of Joseph Stalin "Quantity has a quality all it's own".

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Slim King said:

Russia and Ukraine can negotiate peace. It's up to Ukraine. Russia has offered to let NATO come in and have the people vote on what they want to do. I simply can't understand why all of you warmongers who believe in democracy wouldn't want that? But the elite would rather launder more billions while the US sleeps. I've seen this before in Viet Nam. Same game plan. Russia can beat Ukraine but Russia can't be beaten without a serious world war. If they don't negotiate peace it will be a disaster for everyone.  Now that my first Prediction has come true I'll make another......

Thousands of Ukrainians will die this winter needlessly unless they agree on a Peace deal. The American media will say the Ukrainians are "So Brave" while they freeze to death or die from bad water. No one will be listening to the people who are actually watching their children starve or freeze to death. The propagandists will tell you they wanted it this way. It's the same scam that the elites have used forever. The US has already given the Ukrainian elites more money than Russia spends on its entire military. Joe is going to give them even more of your tax dollars I've just read. It's the real world and people are really dying. Don't be a Warmonger.

GN5A9726 copy_HERO_Resized.jpeg

Has Russia been forced to kill all of these Ukrainians you seem to care so much about?

9 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

...Don't forget, Russia is an impoverished and fully ignorant of world affairs third world country outside of Moscow and St. Petersburg. No hell NATO can visit there will bother Putin one iota.

Some Russians have VPNs but in rural areas thats true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlUsTpaGhZ8&ab_channel=RadioFreeEurope%2FRadioLiberty

Edited by Phil1111

10 hours ago, Slim King said:

No one will be listening to the people who are actually watching their children starve or freeze to death.

Go on then, show the footage of Ukrainians asking for negotiations.

Oh and by the way, Ukraine retook Kherson just 2 days after your 30 day prediction.

10 hours ago, Slim King said:

I abhor WAR ... I've spoken against it this entire time. I'm a realist .... I warned that Russia would no longer play nice. And just as I predicted they bomber the hell out of  Ukraine. They need to negotiate PEACE like I've said all along. Now, a month later, thousands more innocent people are dead, and many more will die needlessly this winter while the elite launder more and more billions with the FTX and other scams. Needless death and destruction. 

So I guess if someone tries to rape your wife, you'll just tell her to stop resisting to avoid needless injuries or death.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, billvon said:

Thank God we didn't have you around during World War II.

"We need to negotiate PEACE!  I am sure Germany will stop killing the Jews if we just give them everything they want.  Like, say, the US."

So true! If only we had listened to Neville Chamberlain, the whole war could have been avoided!

5 hours ago, olofscience said:

So I guess if someone tries to rape your wife, you'll just tell her to stop resisting to avoid needless injuries or death.

Or kidnap your children. To date over 11,000 Ukrainian children have been kidnapped by Putin and his apologists. They even admit it on state RTV.

"Russia doesn’t hide the transfer of Ukrainian children but trumpets it on its television propaganda programs, portraying itself as the savior of abandoned children and showing Russians handing teddy bears to Ukrainian boys and girls.

Russia’s commissioner for children’s rights, Maria Lvova-Belova, boasted last month that she had adopted a Ukrainian boy, and many of these stolen children seem to have been adopted into Russian families."

White blue eyed children are necessary in Putin's Russia to make up for the mixed race children in the republics. Put Putin if fixing that by drafting them as cannon fodder for his new offensive.

"On Sept. 21, 2022, amid mounting Russian casualties in Ukraine, President Vladimir Putin declared a “partial mobilization” of the country’s military reservists. Within days, a picture began to emerge of a conscription campaign that had been disproportionately targeting Russia’s ethnic minorities, including the Kalmyks, Buryats, and Tatars. By the time the mobilization concluded at the end of October, military call-ups had reportedly depopulated some non-Slavic villages by as much as 20%."

16 hours ago, ryoder said:

NATO attaches strings because the last thing they want is to fuel Russian propaganda about NATO wanting to expand all the way to the Ural mountains.

France learned that invading Russia was impossible back during the days of Napoleon (circa 1800).

During the First World War, Germany learned that they could at best fight Russia to a stand-still.

Furing the Second World War Germany learned that it was impossible to HOLD Russian territory, no matter how easy it might have been to conquer. Long supply lines and "General Mud" made it impossible to re-supply German soldiers too many thousand kilometers/miles from German farms and factories.

Bottom line is that NATO knows that invading Russia is a fool's game.

31 minutes ago, riggerrob said:

Dear Slim King,

Most of us agree with you that a negotiated cease fire, compensation for property damage, death, injury, personal psychological injuries,  full co-operation for war crimes trials, guarantees of Ukrainian independence-security and the full withdrawal of Russia from Ukraine  would be the best possible outcome.

16 minutes ago, olofscience said:

fixed

Really fixed.

Edited by Phil1111
  • Like 1

On 10/23/2022 at 7:32 PM, wolfriverjoe said:

Well, I'm sure the Ukrainians would accept peace terms that were fair. 

Something like:

Immediate departure of all Russians from all Ukrainian territory (including Crimea).

Immediate return of all kidnapped Ukrainians from Russia.

Russia to surrender all leaders (both military and civilian) credibly accused of war crimes to the Hague.

Russia to pay for all damages to Ukrainian property. Lifting the trade embargo and allowing Russia to sell oil and gas would go a long way towards paying these reparations.

I doubt this will happen, but it would be nice.

Fixed some more (includes return of all kidnapped Ukranians).
But I had posted this about a month ago.

It's rather interesting to see how weak and pathetic Putin and the Russian Army really is.
Putin's lobbing missiles at civilian infrastructure. There's very little military value in what he's doing. It's a very real possibility this could be a prosecutable war crime.

Personally, I'd like to see Ukraine get reasonably long range weapons. And use them against Russia.
One could argue that oil refineries provide military material and are legit targets. 
They're also pretty easy targets for missiles & such. You don't have to target precisely. Any good hit on the complex is going to cause flammables to leak and any fire is going to take off. 

It wouldn't be a good idea, I know that.
It likely isn't going to happen.

But for Putin to be on the receiving end of the exact same thing he's been doing would be rather fitting.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wolfriverjoe said:

...Personally, I'd like to see Ukraine get reasonably long range weapons. And use them against Russia....

Coming soon to an Ex-Russian republic, newly independent country. A new army:

"Ukraine plans to build up a powerful military and defence industry including an "army of drones", and this week's state takeovers of privately-held stakes in strategic companies are part of that drive, Ukraine's defence minister said. "We are trying to be like Israel - more independent during the next years,"

Gee. that means Slim and his dreams of peace...er subjugated countries. May not come true.

20 hours ago, riggerrob said:

NATO attaches strings because the last thing they want is to fuel Russian propaganda about NATO wanting to expand all the way to the Ural mountains.

France learned that invading Russia was impossible back during the days of Napoleon (circa 1800).

During the First World War, Germany learned that they could at best fight Russia to a stand-still.

Furing the Second World War Germany learned that it was impossible to HOLD Russian territory, no matter how easy it might have been to conquer. Long supply lines and "General Mud" made it impossible to re-supply German soldiers too many thousand kilometers/miles from German farms and factories.

Bottom line is that NATO knows that invading Russia is a fool's game.

Germans, Swedes and Estonians learned the exact same thing in the 13th Century.

But those who do not learn from history. . . . . . etc.

49 minutes ago, Slim King said:

I am happy that there are over two dozen less Bio-Labs in Ukraine. We certainly don't nee another Plandemic.

Dear Slim King,

You are the first o mention bio labs in Ukraine. 

Do you know something that the mainstream media do not?????????