4 4
SkyDekker

Ukraine

54 minutes ago, ryoder said:

If it wasn't a "war", then it must have been a "special military operation".

If your definition of that ‘war’ is people getting shot and blown up, then Afghanistan is still at war.  I was referring to the US component and yes, Chicago is more deadly than Afghanistan was to Americans.

2 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

I know but he allowed a global pandemic to happen.

And are you seriously arguing there was no war in the world during the Trump administration? Are you insane?

There was not a war in Ukraine……until Biden said

“It’s one thing if it’s a minor incursion, and then we end up having a fight about what to do and not do, et cetera.”

1 minute ago, brenthutch said:

There was not a war in Ukraine……until Biden said

“It’s one thing if it’s a minor incursion, and then we end up having a fight about what to do and not do, et cetera.”

You have said some stupid stuff....this is up there. Congratulations!

1 hour ago, brenthutch said:

Classic leftie trope, call anyone with whom you disagree, a racist.

Hahahaaaaaa is that the best you’ve got? Come on man, you know you just fucked up and Wendy got you bang to rights. If Afghanistan wasn’t a war because not many Americans were dying then why is Ukraine a war?

The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, a member of the United Nations and recognized by the United States and the international community as a sovereign state under international law, and the United States of America are committed to working together to reach a comprehensive and sustainable peace agreement that ends the war in Afghanistan for the benefit of all Afghans and contributes to regional stability and global security.
The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan and the people of Afghanistan reaffirm their support for peace and their willingness to negotiate an end to this war.
The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan welcomes the Reduction in Violence period and takes note of the U.S.-Taliban agreement, an important step toward ending the war.

Source is the 2020-02-29 "Joint Declaration between the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan and the United States of America for Bringing Peace to Afghanistan"

https://www.state.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/02.29.20-US-Afghanistan-Joint-Declaration.pdf

Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think Biden had taken office yet.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

That will fit in the vocabulary of the GOP tribe nicely.

I would point out that despite being deeply involved in many military conflicts in which many thousands of people died the US has not been in a state of “war” for more than 75 years. It is completely out of fashion to declare war. Just go over there and start with the fighting as ordered.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

Only in the time period right before he died. So vegetarianism clearly leads to suicide.

I read that it was a psychological trauma in childhood. He saw villagers catching crayfish using a dead old woman and a net. I don't know how reliable this is.

An earlier rumor stated that Russian soldiers came from poor, backward villages well outside of Moscow, so for them, a washing machine was a rare luxury. How those privates or sergeants expected to transport their stolen washing machines all the way home is a mystery to me.

4 minutes ago, riggerrob said:

An earlier rumor stated that Russian soldiers came from poor, backward villages well outside of Moscow, so for them, a washing machine was a rare luxury. How those privates or sergeants expected to transport their stolen washing machines all the way home is a mystery to me.

If they don't have electricity or running water, it wouldn't be any use to them.

However, a toilet seat would be useful.

That's why they're stealing those.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-qXF7_YI1E

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, riggerrob said:

Well, there are a lot of "broken" tanks out there right now . . .

In Russia, these guys are very popular now, they carry communal amenities to where bears used to be afraid to shit. This is a role model for children, like you have Superman. All the available capacities of 3d-printers are now overwhelmed with work, making new toy soldiers in this image.

9GhhBg02IN0.jpg

Edited by Veis
  • Like 1

Every soldier, from every country, came from a family; the vast majority of them were and still are loved by those families. And most of them are just young men sent to do something that only young men are sent to do. It's a way of robbing them just as much as the war robs the civilians.

Wendy P.

• Like 5

On 9/7/2022 at 3:37 AM, Veis said:

In Russia, these guys are very popular now, they carry communal amenities to where bears used to be afraid to shit. This is a role model for children, like you have Superman. All the available capacities of 3d-printers are now overwhelmed with work, making new toy soldiers in this image.

this is not true. in Russia, most of the population screams with patriotic delight. and you support it. No wonder you were banned from skycentre.net.

42 minutes ago, Skylander said:

this is not true. in Russia, most of the population screams with patriotic delight. and you support it. No wonder you were banned from skycentre.net.

Welcome. Hopefully your enthusiasm doesn't attract the wrong type of attention. Skydives out of hospital windows is the type of base jumps to be avoided.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Welcome. Hopefully your enthusiasm doesn't attract the wrong type of attention. Skydives out of hospital windows is the type of base jumps to be avoided.

That is why you always demand a ground floor room if you are hospitalized in Russia.

Oh, and don't drink the tea.

• Like 1