JOE1

First Tandum Jump

Bluhdow

Googling tends to bring up a lot of the scam sites. Skyride, Thrillplanet, whatever they call themselves these days.

Finding a real DZ is essential.

Asking on here is a good way to do that.

I've heard good things about Delmarva, but I don't know personally.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

There's a small upstart AFF program at Skydive Baltimore that meets on Saturdays. Try calling the DZ and ask if they're still taking students.

If that doesn't work out, other options for AFF are about 2 hours away from Baltimore, just slightly out of state. I know of Delmarva, Orange, Chambersburg, and Cross Keys.

If you're willing to do an IAD progression instead of AFF, Maytown is up I-83 in PA.

Skydive Baltimore doesn't really do fun jumpers, so you're going to wind up at one of these DZs eventually if you stick with it.

Tryke

If you're willing to do an IAD progression instead of AFF, Maytown is up I-83 in PA.

It looks like you could complete your A license at Maytown through IAD for under $1,500 (hell of a bargain!!). You'll get a whole lot of "push" toward AFF "It's better!" "IAD and static line are old school", etc. Believe me, it all gets you to the same place, which is an A license. IAD at Maytown will cost you $1,500, AFF anywhere through A license will tend to run $3,000 to $4,000. Put that money you saved into your first rig.

Once you have 50 jumps, the one question you won't tend to hear is "How did you train". Nobody gives a shit at that point. They only care about how your skills, etc.
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ

I was about to suggest Orange. It is a bit of a trek from Baltimore, but worth it. You can just make your trips a weekend thing and camp out Saturday night, two days for one drive. I did my A License training at Orange and I have nothing but good things to say about it.