anabatic

how do you plan a big way????

I was thinking about how people plan a big way when i saw 40-50 people standing around in our landing area holding hands and they were moving people all over the place to get their base creation, does anyone make or sell little figures possible magnetic backs to move around on a dry erase board or even just on the packing mats/tables around the DZ, i created a model and just wonder how everyone else does it??? little aluminium figures will be the out come this is just the 3D modeling at this point

Kirk Verner before he became a member of arizona airspeed had a 4 way team named the magnet men. Check para gear.I'm sure they still sell " magnet men".
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

When they were doing the wingsuit formation here a couple years ago, they seemed to be using little wingsuit paper dolls with suction cups on the back.

If you have a magnetic surface, you could probably order a bunch of the small rare earth magnets they sell on The United Nuclear web site and use a dab of glue to glue them to a paper doll.
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

Awesome thanks guys, these are not technically for sale it was just an idea it, there is nothing at my dropzone for this we just stand around move people and then when we're in the air people like me forget where we are suppose to be. Just a though in reality but thanks them magnets are cheap compared to some of the magnets I have been looking at if I decied to make some of these.

Magnets?
Magnets?
I remember magnets from the good old days.

Magnets are so "last week!"

I predict that someone will invent an iPhone app for large formation planning next week.
Imagine a few dozen people milling around the packing area, all staring at their fancy phones. No need for eye-contact. Just tap the little coloured figure on your phone to see who they are, how many jumps they have (during the past week), what colour their panties are, etc.

The week after that, someone will invent a mobile version of the app, so that you can plan the dive while still driving towards the DZ. Then the GPS in your phone will track you through manifest, gearing up, boarding the airplane, diving out the door, docking in your slot, etc.

The following week, someone will up-date that iPhone app with a heads up display inside your climate-controlled helmet. The app will tell you both the colour of the leg you are supposed to grip on the third point AND the colour of the gripper.

The week after that .....

For the last CRW record, the organizers had plastic rectangles that had the name of the participants on them. I think they were actually key chains that had the rings removed. Magnets were glued to the backs and canopy sizes were assigned different colors. It made planning, slot switching, and formation engineering alot easier.