1 1
ryoder

The gazpacho police

12 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Robert,

Having that idiot in office is 'something this government was never meant to be.'

I have concluded that there is not limit to insanity.

Jerry Baumchen

Don't forget the imbeciles who voted for her.

While I agree that this particular legislator is an idiot - or plays one on TV at the very least - it strikes me that neither side has the market cornered on stupidity.

For every blithering idiot elected to office by one side there is an absolute moron counterpart on the other.

The yin and yang of politics as it were.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, winsor said:

While I agree that this particular legislator is an idiot - or plays one on TV at the very least - it strikes me that neither side has the market cornered on stupidity.

For every blithering idiot elected to office by one side there is an absolute moron counterpart on the other.

Completely untrue. I have it on good authority that the average Democrat legislator has a 10 point IQ advantage on the average Republican. Fact, I saw it on Facebook.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, gowlerk said:

Completely untrue. I have it on good authority that the average Democrat legislator has a 10 point IQ advantage on the average Republican. Fact, I saw it on Facebook.

I find the new attitude of the right - that intelligence is a liability, and that intelligent people are elitist, out-of-touch liberals - an odd one.  However, it does explain Marjorie Taylor Greene, Sara Palin, Dan Quayle and several others.

4 hours ago, winsor said:

We'd all be interested in something equally current and equally relevant. i.e. stupid.

6 hours ago, winsor said:

Sure. From your perch, compared to you, everyone is stupid. 

8 hours ago, brenthutch said:

The Rs have Marjorie Taylor Green the Ds have Brandon and Hank Johnson. It’s a wash.

For fucks sake, Brent, condemn her astonishing stupidity and concede she is no one who should be in congress. Why? As a a hero of mine once said when taking a rightful stand: it's all about integrity. 

1 hour ago, JoeWeber said:

For fucks sake, Brent, condemn her astonishing stupidity and concede she is no one who should be in congress. Why? As a a hero of mine once said when taking a rightful stand: it's all about integrity. 

OMG it embarrasses me that the likes of her and Trump are associated with the GOP.  She (and Trump) are certifiable idiots, full stop.

• Like 1

More from this idiot:

Georgia Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene was one of the warm-up acts for former President Donald Trump during a campaign rally in her state over the weekend.

"We're gonna drill oil right here in the USA. And you know what, Pete Buttigieg can take his electric vehicles and his bicycles, and he and his husband can stay out of our girls' bathrooms."

1 hour ago, gowlerk said:

"We're gonna drill oil right here in the USA. And you know what, Pete Buttigieg can take his electric vehicles and his bicycles, and he and his husband can stay out of our girls' bathrooms."

At a Trump rally?  I bet she got a standing ovation.  

Trump rallies look more and more like Borat skits these days.

• Like 2