1 1
brenthutch

Joe Rogan

34 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

And by catering to a flat-earth-loving audience (or at least the epidemiological equivalent), it's not like they're a learned panel.

Wendy P.

No, they aren't.

They're a demographic of fools and morons who are simply looking for confirmation of whatever idiocy they want to believe.

And it's those fools and idiots who are responsible for prolonging the pandemic.

58 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

He lets his audience make that determination.

Considering the significantly higher covid death rate in the US, it would appear his audience isn't very smart. No surprise you then think the "left wants to cancel him" for speaking truth :rofl:

1 hour ago, wolfriverjoe said:

No, they aren't.

They're a demographic of fools and morons who are simply looking for confirmation of whatever idiocy they want to believe.

And it's those fools and idiots who are responsible for prolonging the pandemic.

And it is that attitude that cost the Democrats the working class vote and gave us Trump….Congratulations.  I hope you are happy.

4 hours ago, SkyDekker said:

Considering the significantly higher covid death rate in the US, it would appear his audience isn't very smart. No surprise you then think the "left wants to cancel him" for speaking truth :rofl:

We now know that Trump-supporting areas have much higher rates of COVID infection and death than other areas.  It would be fascinating to see a similar comparison between regular people and Rogan audience members.

16 hours ago, gowlerk said:

Well that’s kind of cute. But for some reason no one thought it was important to give those any foundation in law. Unlike the right to own slaves!

I'm going to submit a request to Merriam-Webster's punctuation manager for you requesting the definition of an exclamation point be changed from, "a mark ! used especially after an interjection or exclamation to indicate forceful utterance or strong feeling" to "Fuck the US." It'll save you a lot of time. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BIGUN said:

I'm going to submit a request to Merriam-Webster's punctuation manager for you requesting the definition of an exclamation point be changed from, "a mark ! used especially after an interjection or exclamation to indicate forceful utterance or strong feeling" to "Fuck the US." It'll save you a lot of time. 

O wad some Pow'r the giftie gie us;

To see oursels as ithers see us!

It wad frae monie a blunder free us,

An' foolish notion

4 hours ago, BIGUN said:

In my case it would be more accurate if it read fuck the right wing of the US political system.

1 hour ago, gowlerk said:

In my case it would be more accurate if it read fuck the right wing of the US political system.

O wad some Pow'r the giftie gie us;

To see oursels as ithers see us!

It wad frae monie a blunder free us,

An' foolish notion

• Like 1