skydiverek

FOUR jumpers under ONE parachute: Video

Why does that remind me of a Soviet era square/round static-line canopy.
Surely some poor paratrooper has jumped the same canopy - at the same suspended weight - by the time he finished strapping on rucksack, rifle, snowshoes, mortar base-plate, extra ammo, extra warm clothes, etc.
Hah!
Hah!

skydiverek
it would have been cooler. if they had set up the cutaway . to release all 4 at once . and built a four way on the bottom.;)
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

keithbar
it would have been cooler. if they had set up the cutaway . to release all 4 at once . and built a four way on the bottom.;)

They wouldn't have to build it, Just launch it linked! :ph34r: Left hand on right arm grip of the jumper to your left, and with your right hands, count ready set GO, pulling the releases on GO, and kick your legs out. :)

It finally happened;
Gear has become so expensive that the newer jumpers must share a canopy.

Sad thing is your comment isn't that off base. [:/] Not uncommon to see folks drop $8k for a new rig with all the bells and whistles. I just had a rigging customer drop just over $3k on a container alone (bought at full msrp, no discounts), not including the AAD or canopies. Blows my mind.
=========Shaun ==========