grimmie

Tsunami Skydivers of Oceanside New Ownership

Today was my last day as DZO of Tsunami Skydivers of Oceanside. My long time pal Mike Vetter, DZO of "Go Jump" in Germany has purchased the rights to the Oceanside location. The name will be changing soon to 'Go Jump Oceanside".

I still retain ownership of Tsunami Skydivers Inc. and will be conducting my annual exotic boogies and other assorted skydiving events. I'll also be busy helping folks get through the red tape of opening new drop zones around the world and training EMS responders to DZs. Plus I look forward to some much needed family time in the RV. And it's going to be great fun to start jumping more!

Thanks to all of you that have come out and supported us over the past three plus years. Mike has great plans to move the DZ forward and has secured a long term lease at the airport.

Best wishes Rich as you move onward. Mike's inheriting a great set up you put together at Oceanside. Thanks also for your many years as a member of the F.S. in my hometown... your service is appreciated.

Russ

Generally, it is your choice; will your life serve as an example... or a warning?