shafty

Classified section

2 hours ago, suarez-66 said:

Hi,

I can't publish on the BASE classified section, there is an error code that is displayed. you too?
thank you

It might be because you're a new user; posts and ads have to be approved at first. We get a lot of spam, so it's automatic. And we pretty much approve any skydiving-related ad, so don't worry about the ad police. We just don't want drugs, magic spells, internet work environments, or any of the other spam...

Wendy P.

2 hours ago, wmw999 said:

It might be because you're a new user; posts and ads have to be approved at first. We get a lot of spam, so it's automatic. And we pretty much approve any skydiving-related ad, so don't worry about the ad police. We just don't want drugs, magic spells, internet work environments, or any of the other spam...

Wendy P.

Sorry, I'm having the same issue (error page) and I'm not a new member to the site. How do we get approval to post in the classified section?

Thank you!

18 hours ago, shafty said:

Sorry, I'm having the same issue (error page) and I'm not a new member to the site. How do we get approval to post in the classified section?

Thank you!

If you want the gear to move, I'd use social media, aka FB. In a more BASE oriented page...