2 2
JoeWeber

Biden, Hot Mike

I say the same thing on this that I said when Trump did it.

It’s inappropriate and demeans the office. 
At least Biden has the grace to sound embarrassed about it.

I don’t think this displays the aggression the democrats need to win. I want political aggression, not schoolyard name calling.

48 minutes ago, yoink said:

I don’t think this displays the aggression the democrats need to win. I want political aggression, not schoolyard name calling.

Trump found schoolyard name calling to be a very successful and popular tactic with his base.

1 hour ago, yoink said:

It was a hot mike thing not an outright, broad daylight slaying so who cares? Besides, Doocy is a dumb son-of-a-bitch and Biden wasn't posting on SC where the truth is banned owing to delicate sensibilities. 

36 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

Judging from the reaction on SC, it appears to be a successful and popular tactic with Biden’s base.

For sure, that's what is happening. Back to reality I have you covered, home. Check out these perfect fit opportunities driving a school bus. It's just right for you: a captive audience of listeners who don't know anything yet. Bada Bing!

https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=School Bus Driver&l=West Mifflin%2C PA&aceid&from=mobRdr&utm_source=%2Fm%2F&utm_medium=redir&utm_campaign=dt&vjk=deb5d47c4a2a701d

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

For sure, that's what is happening. Back to reality I have you covered, home. Check out these perfect fit opportunities driving a school bus. It's just right for you: a captive audience of listeners who don't know anything yet. Bada Bing!

https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=School Bus Driver&l=West Mifflin%2C PA&aceid&from=mobRdr&utm_source=%2Fm%2F&utm_medium=redir&utm_campaign=dt&vjk=deb5d47c4a2a701d

I teach personal finance for the Diversified Occupation Program at the local public high school.  My observations there are the main reason my kids are now in private school.  Since it is a voluntary gig I guess it doesn’t count as a job.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

I teach personal finance for the Diversified Occupation Program at the local public high school.  My observations there are the main reason my kids are now in private school.  Since it is a voluntary gig I guess it doesn’t count as a job.

Yep, it doesn't. Your knowledge of what constitutes unemployment is advancing admirably. 

• Like 1