2 2
JoeWeber

Biden, Hot Mike

29 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Called Doocy a "stupid son-of-a-bitch". That's who Biden is and that's what we need more of to win. No more inside voice, Mr. President, please.

Hi Joe,

Let's just hope he keeps it up:  Biden calls Fox News reporter Peter Doocy 'a stupid son of a bitch' (cnbc.com)

Jerry Baumchen

12 minutes ago, ryoder said:

Sometimes the truth hurts. :-(

Truth isn't needed. The only thing that will dilute support amongst the fringe or "Light" Tumpie's is aggression. It's what they like and want in this new day and age. Fuck integrity, we need to give them an alternative. Policy is what the insurance guy sells. We need to sell winning.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, airdvr said:

Before you can sell winning you actually have to win something.

Nope. Exactly the opposite. Honestly, you make me wonder if you have a clue about the path to success. First and goal, you're down by three at your opponents 30. What you are selling is the idea, the feeling and the need to win. 

8 hours ago, airdvr said:

Before you can sell winning you actually have to win something.

Like an election?

Trump supporters frothed at the mouth when the Mango Mussolini called people names.

Now, when it's one of their own on the receiving end, they get all butt-hurt and cry about it.

10 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

Nope. Exactly the opposite. Honestly, you make me wonder if you have a clue about the path to success. First and goal, you're down by three at your opponents 30. What you are selling is the idea, the feeling and the need to win. 

Well Joe, you might be able to BS your way through.  Seems to be a lot of that on "the path".  Unfortunately my experience has taught me that bullshit will come back to bite you.

2 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

A hot mike on trump. "I need to have a phone call with Vlad so I know what to think".

Hehe...you guys just can't let it go can you?  Trump is gone and not returning.  You guys own this POTUS.  Not much of a return on your investment.

Just now, airdvr said:

Well Joe, you might be able to BS your way through.  Seems to be a lot of that on "the path".  Unfortunately my experience has taught me that bullshit will come back to bite you.

It's not BS-ing your way through a deal. It's turning a loss into success by the power of leadership. We're talking past each other.

23 minutes ago, airdvr said:

Hehe...you guys just can't let it go can you?  Trump is gone and not returning.  You guys own this POTUS.  Not much of a return on your investment.

A. I sure hope Trump is not returning -- but there are a lot of people who seem to be working towards that. Given that they've been willing to bend all kinds of laws to that end, it's still a disturbing spectre until he's stake-in-the-heart dead (that's how we used to describe a project that was never, ever, coming back)

B. My main investment was in not-Trump. Period, so I've already gotten the return I was hoping for.

Wendy P.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, airdvr said:

The chasm of tribalism that trumpism created in the USSC, and national politics. Will last for at least a decade. The almost $5 trillion in total stimulus that trump flushed into the US economy is the current cause of US inflation.

Even his recent reversal in thinking on vaccines can't turn right wing intransigence on covid. In the dying months of trumps administration he and republicans made every effort to sabotage the Biden administration. Just as Mcconnell has strived to disenfranchise Black voters. His comments that Black Americans are different from other, regular Americans. Is typical of the red meat the GOP is regularly dishing out.

Investment? If the investment is division then trump and Putin are the winners.

2 hours ago, airdvr said:

Hehe, this is so disingenuous that it's embarrassing for the reader. 

Trump throws our Kurd allies into a meat grinder and that's no problem. Biden abides by a shit show deal engineered by Trump, which included the release of thousands on enemy combatants, to end Bush's Afghanistan disaster and it's evidence of his incompetence on every level. 

Sinema and Manchin back stab him, along with every R Senator that used to be for voting rights equality and he couldn't get the deal done because he sucks.

Trump and his team do worse than zero to assist the transition to a new administration, foment insurrection and further divide the nation by continuing  the year long lie of a stolen election and, to the chagrin of any thinking person, that hobbling has nothing to do with any supposed hot messes. The list goes on and on. 

This isn't a meaningless schoolyard game of dodgeball; this is the fate of our nation. Some people need to wake up.
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, airdvr said:

Hehe...you guys just can't let it go can you?  Trump is gone and not returning. 

Best tell your fellow republicans that.  One of you is getting that wrong.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2021/09/12/most-republicans-want-trump-to-be-president-again-but-are-split-on-if-hell-actually-win-poll-finds/?sh=bf41705a0716

Not much of a return on your investment.

Let's see.  Record low unemployment?  Infrastructure bill finally passed?  COVID cases finally dropping?  Russia out of control of the US?  Jan 6th being investigated?  So far a pretty good return.

(edited)
33 minutes ago, billvon said:

Best tell your fellow republicans that.  One of you is getting that wrong.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2021/09/12/most-republicans-want-trump-to-be-president-again-but-are-split-on-if-hell-actually-win-poll-finds/?sh=bf41705a0716

Let's see.  Record low unemployment?  Infrastructure bill finally passed?  COVID cases finally dropping?  Russia out of control of the US?  Jan 6th being investigated?  So far a pretty good return.

Record unemployment??? NOT.  Six million more jobs need to be filled before he can claim he has created a single job.  More people dying of COVID than during Trump. Did Russia’s bidding by green lighting Nord Stream 2. Debacle in Afghanistan. Inflation reducing real wages. Violent crime running rampant.  Approval rating in the thirties and dropping.

LGB

Edited by brenthutch

1 minute ago, brenthutch said:

Record unemployment??? NOT.  Six million more jobs need to be filled before he can claim he has created a single job.  More people dying of COVID than during Trump. Did Russia’s bidding by green lighting Nord Stream 2. Inflation reducing real wages. Violent crime running rampant.  Approval rating in the thirties and dropping.

LGB

Maybe you should do your patriotic part and go get one or two of those jobs and give us a break.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

Record unemployment??? NOT.  Six million more jobs need to be filled

"Lots of jobs needing people, not enough people to fill them" is pretty much the definition of "record low unemployment."  Basically everyone who wants a job has one.

I mean, you do understand what unemployment means - right?

4 minutes ago, billvon said:

"Lots of jobs needing people, not enough people to fill them" is pretty much the definition of "record low unemployment."  Basically everyone who wants a job has one.

I understand what unemployment is, you don’t understand what “record low” means.

44 minutes ago, billvon said:

As a well paid moderator, the pain goes with the paychecks.

38 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

I understand what unemployment is, you don’t understand what “record low” means.

spacer.png

• Like 1