2 2
brenthutch

The Midterms for Democrats

1 hour ago, Slim King said:

It's pretty easy to see the flaw in the system especially in the Hobbs/ Lake situation. All the head of elections has to do is this...

1) Determine which voters haven't voted in the past 8 years...(Optional, just find people who don't vote often or at all)

2) Change all their mailing addresses to a few dozen other fake addresses...

3) Mail out all the Mail in Ballots... Then change the addresses back to the original...

4) Collect all the Mail in ballots sent to the fake addresses and fill them out for the desired politician.

5) Slow down the election ballot counting while you calculate how many votes are needed to win.

6) Then simply bring in the appropriate amount of ballots you have stashed... ( you could check beforehand if they have actually voted)

Pretty easy to do if you are running the election.. and guess what ? Katie Hobbs was running the election...

kari-lake-katie-hobbs-governor-race.jpeg

What you imagine might have happened should be easy enough to prove if it occurred. I have to ask though, why the photos of candidates for Arizona governor? How do they support what you seem to imply about Arizona election integrity?

This is fun.  Herschel Walker, the guy who:
-paid for at least one abortion for his mistress
-who has denied having three of his children until very recently
-whose one son he DOES acknowledge called him an absentee father
-who once threatened to kill his son and his wife

had this to say about his opponent, Raphael Warnock: he "paid himself for childcare, all that stuff—why don’t he keep his own kids? Don’t have nobody keep your kids. You keep your kids. I keep my own."

He's the perfect Trumpian candidate.

4 hours ago, billvon said:

had this to say about his opponent, Raphael Warnock: he "paid himself for childcare, all that stuff—why don’t he keep his own kids? Don’t have nobody keep your kids. You keep your kids. I keep my own."

And still there are tens of thousands of ignorant idiots who will vote for him.

9 hours ago, billvon said:

Given the MAGA hold on the whole primary process. This will continue.:D

4 hours ago, kallend said:

And still there are tens of thousands of loyal tribesmen who will vote for him.

Face it, tribal rule has a long way to run. No uniter of republicans is anywhere to be seen or heard.

4 minutes ago, Slim King said:

Warnoch has a real problem!!!! 

Yes he does!  If you consider raising far more money from far more people than his opponent to be a "real problem."  Good thing most republicans don't have that problem!

Perhaps, if you work hard enough, you can make sure no republicans have that problem.

1 minute ago, Slim King said:

They are beginning to ask all these people if they really gave that much money to a candidate in another state while they themselves were on unemployment....... Guess what?

Oh!  Oh!  I know this!  He's lying, just like you do, just like he always does.

Here's the last time he tried to get away with this sort of lie:

==========================================================

The Gateway Pundit
stated on October 17, 2021 in a headline:
Democrats “manufactured votes from low income voters to steal the battleground states.”
truepants-fire

Gateway Pundit conflates voter outreach with voter fraud in bogus claim

IF YOUR TIME IS SHORT

• A study by the Poor People’s Campaign found that about 35% of the 2020 presidential electorate had household incomes below $50,000. 

• The Gateway Pundit used the study to falsely claim that Democrats used low-income voters to steal the election.

• There was no evidence of fraud that would have changed the outcome of the presidential election. 

Donald Trump’s allies have floated all sorts of wild theories to argue that Democrats stole the 2020 presidential election. One right-wing website is now citing a study of low-income voters to claim that it explains how Democrats purportedly pulled off their caper. 

But the website’s statements are bogus.

"Democrats reveal big clue in the big steal: operatives manufactured votes from low income voters to steal the battleground states," says the headline on an Oct. 17 Facebook post by the Gateway Pundit. "Start the canvassing!"

The article under the headline highlights a Huffington Post report about a study of low-income voters in the 2020 presidential election. The article invites Trump supporters to use this information to discover "the fraud" and canvass "lower-income citizens who reportedly voted in 2020."

The study about low-income voters is real. But the conclusion that Democrats admitted to using low-income voters to steal the election in favor of Joe Biden is false. Low-income people are allowed to vote, after all. And the Gateway Pundit failed to recognize the difference between voter outreach and voter fraud.

=====================================================

22 hours ago, billvon said:

Well, in true "Trump fashion", Walker is no longer talking to any media that isn't inside the Right Wing Echo Chamber.
He appeared on Fox, with Lindsey Graham as his 'chaperone', which has become typical.

Along with not talking to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, it’s been nearly two months since Walker has held a press conference and nearly as long since he’s spoken to any outlet outside of the conservative ecosystem. Lately, his staff has imposed a rule that reporters cannot get within 20 feet of the candidate.

Article:https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/maddowblog/nearing-election-day-herschel-walker-seems-scared-reporters-rcna59810?cid=sm_npd_ms_fb_ma&fbclid=IwAR1NPpt77_QNgxKj3CSGHYtb34G2v6Ey_ucB7f8q0rIRgHRYcA6hMrYxUlY

16 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Well, in true "Trump fashion", Walker is no longer talking to any media that isn't inside the Right Wing Echo Chamber.
He appeared on Fox, with Lindsey Graham as his 'chaperone', which has become typical.

Article:https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/maddowblog/nearing-election-day-herschel-walker-seems-scared-reporters-rcna59810?cid=sm_npd_ms_fb_ma&fbclid=IwAR1NPpt77_QNgxKj3CSGHYtb34G2v6Ey_ucB7f8q0rIRgHRYcA6hMrYxUlY

Hi Joe,

Re:  reporters cannot get within 20 feet of the candidate.

One has to wonder just where the GOP finds these idiots.

Jerry Baumchen

4 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Joe,

Re:  reporters cannot get within 20 feet of the candidate.

One has to wonder just where the GOP finds these idiots.

Jerry Baumchen

It doesn't need to find them.  They're already there.

The GOP started its downhill slide with Nixon's "southern strategy", and accelerated under Buchanan and Gingrich, appealing to the basest instincts of the most poorly educated white voters.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kallend said:

It doesn't need to find them.  They're already there.

The GOP started its downhill slide with Nixon's "southern strategy", and accelerated under Buchanan and Gingrich, appealing to the basest instincts of the most poorly educated white voters.

Hi John,

Yes, this is absolutely where it all began.  

It takes an older person to realize that.

Jerry Baumchen

41 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi John,

Yes, this is absolutely where it all began.  

It takes an older person to realize that.

Jerry Baumchen

I'm not quite your age. I would say it began with Johnson doing the right thing. He knew at the time that it would lead to a huge backlash in the south against the D party. If Nixon had not taken advantage someone else would have.

• Like 1

On 11/15/2022 at 7:59 PM, BIGUN said:

Partly true. The discussion revolved around racism in general and the progress we'd made from the civil rights movement (in general). With regard to the military; we had racism, but it was quickly tempered by everyone around.

No, completely true. I gave you multiple reports of internal US military investigations concluding that they had problems with systemic racism in the US armed forces and US military court system and you dismissed than as ‘isolated incidents’. Either you lied about reading the sources or read them and lied about what they said. Either way you’re too closed minded to accept the world as it is rather than as you want it to be.

On 11/15/2022 at 7:59 PM, BIGUN said:

You don't fuck with those you may be going into battle with. 

Laughably naive and demonstrably false. It’s attitudes like yours that enable ongoing racist and sexist abuse of decent people serving their country. You should be ashamed.

24 minutes ago, jakee said:

With regard to the military; we had racism, but it was quickly tempered by everyone around.

I would note that this quote from bigun uses the word "tempered" and does not claim racism has been eliminated. Racism in one sense or another is everywhere. Both of you are correct, each in different ways.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

I would note that this quote from bigun uses the word "tempered" and does not claim racism has been eliminated. Racism in one sense or another is everywhere. Both of you are correct, each in different ways.

When he says it’s ‘tempered’ to a point where it isn’t a problem he’s not correct, he’s living in a fantasy land.

(edited)
30 minutes ago, jakee said:

When he says it’s ‘tempered’ to a point where it isn’t a problem he’s not correct, he’s living in a fantasy land.

Or, he is living a fantasy focused on the best side of viewing the problem as opposed to your fantasy focused on the worst of it. The reality is somewhere in the middle. Racism is still a problem and always will be IMO and even if the whole of humanity somehow merged into one "race" there would still be a host of other isms to divide us into tribes. 

Edited by gowlerk
  • Like 2

(edited)
1 hour ago, gowlerk said:

Or, he is living a fantasy focused on the best side of viewing the problem as opposed to your fantasy focused on the worst of it.

When I quote the US military itself saying the US military has a problem with systemic racism, what kind of fantasy is that? I’m afraid that you’re succumbing to the lure of both-siderism and as a result talking bullshit. 

Either that or you’re under the impression I’ve said something I haven’t. I’m only arguing that the US military isn’t uniquely good, I’m absolutely not claiming that it’s uniquely bad.

Edited by jakee

(edited)
40 minutes ago, jakee said:

Either that or you’re under the impression I’ve said something I haven’t. I’m only arguing that the US military isn’t uniquely good, I’m absolutely not claiming that it’s uniquely bad.

Mostly I'm reacting to you telling him that he should be ashamed. Shaming people is almost never helpful. He merely sees things from a different perspective than you are looking at it from. Do the reports that you cite have any positive aspects to them, or only the negative things that you hammer away at?

Edited by gowlerk
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

Mostly I'm reacting to you telling him that he should be ashamed. Shaming people is almost never helpful. He merely sees things from a different perspective than you are looking at it from. 

And that perspective leads him to believe things that are not true. Calling it a perspective doesn't give some blanket immunity to challenge.

Do the reports that you cite have any positive aspects to them, or only the negative things that you hammer away at?

How often do you make sure you say nice things about Trump?

4 hours ago, jakee said:
On 11/15/2022 at 1:59 PM, BIGUN said:

You don't fuck with those you may be going into battle with. 

Laughably naive and demonstrably false. It’s attitudes like yours that enable ongoing racist and sexist abuse of decent people serving their country. You should be ashamed.

What in the goony goo goo fuck are you talking about? 

(edited)
2 hours ago, BIGUN said:

What in the goony goo goo fuck are you talking about? 

Soldiers fuck with those they may be going into battle with.

Christ knows where you got lost with that one, it was pretty fucking simple.

Edited by jakee