skydivemermaid

New Women Skydiver with Contacts

skydivemermaid

I am wanting to purchase goggles but I am a woman and I wear contacts, so I need a smaller fit than a man and ones that will keep my contacts from drying out. Any suggestions on which ones to give a try? Thank you.

My fiance (in the same shoes as you) used to use these for forever:

https://www.chutingstar.com/skydive/peerser-goggles-3408

... until she lost them. Walked into our local gear store and bought a pair of these instead:

http://www.bobster.com/riding/goggles/crossfire-small-folding-goggle-anti-fog-clear-lens.aspx#

... and likes them even more.

Or you could just get a full face helmet ;)

skydivemermaid

I am wanting to purchase goggles but I am a woman and I wear contacts, so I need a smaller fit than a man and ones that will keep my contacts from drying out. Any suggestions on which ones to give a try? Thank you.

Mini Flex-Z. Advice: get them in clear if you're still a student (say up until 25-50 jumps).

ciel bleu,
Saskia

You gotta tape up all the holes. It will get foggy but as soon as you go outside, you'll be fine.

G3 helmet works the best for contacts. But you have to wear sunglass underneath it or once you open the visor the wind will get in your eye again.
Bernie Sanders for President 2016