2 2
brenthutch

Pfizer’s COVID pill

4 hours ago, brenthutch said:

Is a proprietary blend of hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, zinc and vitamin D.

Merry Christmas All!

I agree that the pill has to be fake.

You see, the smartest guy on dropzone.com, Winsor, told us all how he is the biggest pharmaceutical expert. Then he regaled us with the incredible stories about how the establishment is only working on vaccines, that are really completely useless.

So how did anybody have time to work on a COVID pill? Specially anybody in Big Pharma?

The pill is probably bleach with a micro UV transmitter.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SkyDekker said:

IYou see, the smartest guy on dropzone.com, Winsor, told us all how he is the biggest pharmaceutical expert. Then he regaled us with the incredible stories about how the establishment is only working on vaccines, that are really completely useless.

No, silly. Not useless.

He claimed the vaccines are dangerous

That he knows as many people who have been harmed by them as have died from Covid.

Goes against everything I've seen everywhere else, but hey, he knows everything.

Biden-Trump

In a speech the other day Biden gave a shout out to Trump over vaccine efforts.

“Thanks to the prior administration and our scientific community, America was one of the first countries to get the vaccine,” Biden had said.

Trump has expressed both surprise and appreciation for this on FOX. I'm sure that something like that is probably hard for a man like Trump to process. More than likely he will quickly see it as a sign of weakness in Biden. Biden also expressed thanks to Trump for getting a booster and speaking positively about it.

https://nypost.com/2021/12/21/trump-very-appreciative-of-bidens-praise-for-operation-warp-speed/

Edited by gowlerk

On 12/23/2021 at 4:58 PM, wolfriverjoe said:

No, silly. Not useless.

He claimed the vaccines are dangerous

That he knows as many people who have been harmed by them as have died from Covid.

Goes against everything I've seen everywhere else, but hey, he knows everything.

If you ever saw fit to consider data rather than denigrating its source, your position might change.

Then again, likely not.

Carry on.

Winsor

Just now, winsor said:

If you ever saw fit to consider data rather than denigrating its source, your position might change.

Then again, likely not.

Carry on.

Winsor

I consider both.

For example, anything posted that links a story to the "Western Journal", WMD, Breitbart, InfoWars, Epoch Times*, ect is not automatically dismissed, but it treated with a great deal of skepticism.

If the claims presented are clearly false, then I don't even bother.

You claim that you know people who have died from the vax are impossible to believe. As is the claim that you know more people who have suffered serious side effect from the vax than have died from Covid.

Please post some backup to that. Or don't.
The lack of documentation simply proves my point.

* - The Epoch Times is a load of crap.

But they sometimes have some stuff that has a bit of reality and accuracy to it.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/amputee-mama-cat-adopts-2-orphaned-kittens-one-starving-one-found-on-a-scrap-heap_4100571.html

I have a great deal of familiarity with this story, I volunteer at Safe Haven.

The part about the mama cat being pregnant when she was attacked and had to deal with everything associated with it (amputation and recover) is correct.
The part about both orphan kittens starving until placed with Yuki is false. Both of the kittens were bottle fed successfully for a day or so before being place with her.

Safe Haven has taken in 'bottle babies' repeatedly in the past. They have folks who are very good at nurturing and raising orphan newborns. But with a nursing mother cat in the building, trying placement with her was a 'no-brainer'. A real mom cat is far superior to a human foster. Not the first time it's been done.

9 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

I consider both.

For example, anything posted that links a story to the "Western Journal", WMD, Breitbart, InfoWars, Epoch Times*, ect is not automatically dismissed, but it treated with a great deal of skepticism.

If the claims presented are clearly false, then I don't even bother.

You claim that you know people who have died from the vax are impossible to believe. As is the claim that you know more people who have suffered serious side effect from the vax than have died from Covid.

Please post some backup to that. Or don't.
The lack of documentation simply proves my point.

* - The Epoch Times is a load of crap.

But they sometimes have some stuff that has a bit of reality and accuracy to it.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/amputee-mama-cat-adopts-2-orphaned-kittens-one-starving-one-found-on-a-scrap-heap_4100571.html

I have a great deal of familiarity with this story, I volunteer at Safe Haven.

The part about the mama cat being pregnant when she was attacked and had to deal with everything associated with it (amputation and recover) is correct.
The part about both orphan kittens starving until placed with Yuki is false. Both of the kittens were bottle fed successfully for a day or so before being place with her.

Safe Haven has taken in 'bottle babies' repeatedly in the past. They have folks who are very good at nurturing and raising orphan newborns. But with a nursing mother cat in the building, trying placement with her was a 'no-brainer'. A real mom cat is far superior to a human foster. Not the first time it's been done.

Never having actually cracked a supermarket tabloid before, when another patient in an orthopedic ward offered me a copy of the 'Star' to read, I said what the hell and perused it.

One thing that leaped out at me was something to the effect that 'Two Headed Baby Baffles Commie Docs!'  I had recently read a blurb in the New York Times that noted that a badly deformed pair of Siamese Twins had been born in the Soviet Union, and that the attending physician said that it was a shame, since cases like this usually miscarried.

The editorial policies of various news sources have distinct ideological filters, and there have been irregularities on all points of the spectrum.  Even The Onion is not as even handed as they once were.

South Park tended to poke fun at straights, gays, believers, atheists, right and left, though I'm not sure how even handed they are these days.  Trump was problematic, since it is hard to parody someone who is a parody in the first place.

During the Vietnam War some of the stories that mainstream media wouldn't touch, many of them very well written, showed up in places like Penthouse.  I suspect the people who would object to the content of the articles were too distracted by pictures of perky vulvas to note the editorial filler.

Previously I might have relied on the New England Journal of Medicine or the Lancet for definitive peer-reviewed data, but there have been significant irregularities in the past couple of years that have me taking any source with a grain of salt.

If it makes you happy to conclude that I'm delusional, fine.

As far as how you deal with the pandemic, you pays your money and you takes your chances.

BSBD,

Winsor

2 hours ago, gowlerk said:
2 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

Of course it was a joke. How can anyone doubt that Pfizer came up with another great pill?

Hey, psssst......want some Pfizer? They make some great shit. Lookie here.......

https://www.pfizerpro.com/products

I glanced quickly thinking it was a link to the blue pill, then I had to do a double take.  I honestly thought the first one said BoneFIX®

Edited by Coreece

On 12/25/2021 at 9:45 AM, winsor said:

N

If it makes you happy to conclude that I'm delusional, fine.

As far as how you deal with the pandemic, you pays your money and you takes your chances.

BSBD,

Winsor

So that's a 'no' on being able to support your claim of significant numbers of people suffering serious side effects from the vax.

Gotcha.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html

2 minutes ago, Slim King said:

Is this the same pill Biden took for 5 days after 4 shots and still got it again?

I got it after four shots.  I felt like I had a cold for a day and then I was over it.  Compared to what other people went through, that is a big win.

1 hour ago, Slim King said:

I never got ANY shots .. I took Quercetin, Zinc, Vitamin C and Vitamin D...  I'm old, overweight, diabetic, and directly in the crosshairs of this virus. I didn't get sick at all Bavillion. 

There is a website dedicated to people who thought their immune system was "pretty damn strong."

https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/

5 hours ago, Slim King said:

I never got ANY shots .. I took Quercetin, Zinc, Vitamin C and Vitamin D...  I'm old, overweight, diabetic, and directly in the crosshairs of this virus. I didn't get sick at all Bavillion. After reading the studies I'm pretty sure my Immune System is pretty darn strong at this point.  I also took Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine and Green Tea extract in place of Quercetin sometimes. It all does the same thing... get's the zinc into the cell.Thank God for Dr. Zelenko RIP.

And judging by everything else you post, chances are this is an outright lie and you are fully vaxxed.