skydived19006

Rich Winstock Swoop Incident Cover-Up

Drago

*********I don't get it.

Does he not have any fucking morals/core values to follow?

Why would you think a former cop who pleaded guilty for running illegal texas hold'em tornaments (costing him his job) would have any morals?

Seriously? Rich did that? :S

Google:
https://www.google.com/#q=rich+winstock+gambling+law+officer+

Yeah, that responsibility should be the poster's who brought it up. Just saying.

Well, since USPA isn't doing anything about this whole bullshit, I may well just say "screw you" and keep my money when membership renewal time comes. Fuck it.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

If I were in Rich Losercock's position, I would've resigned long ago to save the embarrassment.

USPA doesn't have anyone to replace current SnTA? What a bullshit excuses. An AFF graduate would probably do a better job and go by the rules and promote better safety than Mr. I'll plow into spectator and send both of us to hospital.

So now we know that he sucks as a SnTA and he was a crook ass cop in the past. Fucktard like this guy makes all the cops look bad.

The guy takes away ratings for something way less than what he did and the fucktard gets to keep all the rating.

Step the fuck down. Clown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N9Hz7z9hY8
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

Thank you, TK, for posting the truth but the last thing this torch-carrying mob on a monster hunt cares about is the truth. I swear if they had this group of pussy boys back in the early days, skydiving would never have gotten off of the ground.

tkhayes

I have used that quote more than once.

Interestingly (to me anyway), this may be the longest thread that I've ever started. This is my second post to it. It was something that I had found interesting, but otherwise don't really give a care.
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ

swooper71

Anyone excited to see what happens this year at Safety Day?

Almost a year since the incident and nothing has been accomplished, i wonder if he will run again for head of S&TA when the time comes...

Point of information, the Committee Chairperson positions are not an election, but rather an appointment by the President of the USPA Board of Directors.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

I See, nothing changed.

History repeats, The guy pleads guilty, changes his mind, to not guilty, claiming innocence. The guy sends someone to hospital, not guilty, still claiming head of SnTA for your USPA.

Speak up, send e-mail to your president, why aren't actions being taken?

I mean, he can do other things for the USPA, but acting as a SnTA is just plain ridiculous.

All these post could've been squashed, IF he would've just resigned and walked away from SnTA position, and possibly no one would've found out about his past history of him pleading a guilty to running a illegal gambling parlor, while he was a police officer.

Why is my other post urging to take action against the USPA for having non-qualified personal being in office getting erased? I didn't even use profanity.

. . .

Longer Rich Winstock stays as a person who is in charge of safety, the longer the USPA is making a mockery of their own rules. How can their BSR be effective when USPA can't even enforce the rules themselves?

Send a letter to your regional director, president, Rich Winstock himself, urging to take action.

Here is Rich Winstock himself talking about the rules and recommendation to keep the sky safe. http://www.richwinstock.com/biography_14.html
How can one follow his recommendation and respect his thoughts when, Mr. Winstock, himself can't even seem do so?

Again, I'll state my opinion, the embarrassment to the organization and himself could've been avoided if he stepped down as a SnTA in a timely manner.

Mr. Winstock, I'm not saying that you have to step down from every position for USPA, but you just can't be the SnTA. Go for accounting, public relations, something.

>Why is my other post urging to take action against the USPA for having non-
>qualified personal being in office getting erased?

Because it was a diatribe about his gambling conviction. This thread is about the swoop incident.

billvon

>Why is my other post urging to take action against the USPA for having non-
>qualified personal being in office getting erased?

Because it was a diatribe about his gambling conviction. This thread is about the swoop incident.

Yet it speaks of his character, or lack thereof. Someone elected as a representative taking advantage of his position and not following rules he sworn to live by. It happened with his prior job, it happened now again. The dude just doesn't care.

what was wrong with this statement? Can't I not make a general statement of my own opinion in this forum? When there are thousands of posts spewing out non-sense just about everywhere?

my post was partially deleted to maybe "Cover-Up"? and replaced with a form of ............ :S

This was what was posted.

"Personally I find it absurd that the person who is in charge of punishing other people and pulling their rating, is incapable of admitting guilt and stepping down from such position from his mistake of hooking into by innocent by stander thus resulting in a hospitalization and a surgery."

and what was wrong with this post? again word for word.

"I have stated my opinion that he should step down, as Rich Winstock did in past for pleading guilty for his crime that he committed, and I've also said that if he would've stepped down in a timely manner, he could've avoided public humiliation of his past being dug up."

That shows that Rich Winstock is capable of admitting guilt and stepping down from such position, as he has done in the past.

Am I not right for saying that, If Rich would've stepped down a year ago, none of these would've surfaced?

Why is this bad? First thing the presidential candidates do during election is dig up the opponent's past. His past hisotry shows Rich's character as a man, and lack of qualification to be a trusted leader of such organization like USPA.

If you are going to erase, erase all the post that are at the borderline of personal attacks, and other non-senses. For example, on top of this page there is a personal attack of Rich Winstock and usage of profanity, erase that.

there are 420 replies here now and it is now 4:20. I'm gonna go smoke a fatty. :P

Always nice to see our HEAD OF SAFETY AND TRAINING showing future jumpers how to fly their parachute responsibly. If he can do it why can't everyone else?

Im sure Performance Designs would appreciate seeing their sponsorship colors pulling stuff like this. If this doesn't cause the USPA to take action, then I'm not sure there is anything more Rich Winstock can do to embarrass the USPA and get him dismissed from his position. Great Example.....

http://s7.photobucket.com/user/markovw123/media/IMG_2577_zpsroyrfjkb.jpg.html

http://s7.photobucket.com/user/markovw123/media/IMG_2578_zpsqfg3mugn.jpg.html

http://s7.photobucket.com/user/markovw123/media/IMG_2579_zpsllulnbts.jpg.html
10,000 jumps, with a log for every single jump. Unlike some USPA National Directors with 14,750 Fake jumps with the flying skills to prove they are fake jumps....

BASE1375

Always nice to see our HEAD OF SAFETY AND TRAINING showing future jumpers how to fly their parachute responsibly. If he can do it why can't everyone else! Im sure Performance Designs would appreciate seeing their sponsorship colors pulling stuff like this. Great Example.....

http://s7.photobucket.com/user/markovw123/media/IMG_2577_zpsroyrfjkb.jpg.html

http://s7.photobucket.com/user/markovw123/media/IMG_2578_zpsqfg3mugn.jpg.html

http://s7.photobucket.com/user/markovw123/media/IMG_2579_zpsllulnbts.jpg.html

mad skillz yo.

On a more serious note, Rich Winstock's previous abuses of position of power are very much relevant to this current incident, and billvon is easily out of line for deleting mention of them from these forums. I've said it a few times and I'll say it again - that this guy is in a position to be chief advisor on safety across the country is painting our merry little carnival ride known as USPA as little more than a bad joke.

Joker for mayor of Gotham!

BASE1375

When were these taken? If they were taken prior to the incident, they're kinda pointless. We know he was doing it... if they were taken since then it's a whole 'nother thing. It's proof that he doesn't give a shit and hasn't learned.

yoink

When were these taken? If they were taken prior to the incident, they're kinda pointless. We know he was doing it... if they were taken since then it's a whole 'nother thing. It's proof that he doesn't give a shit and hasn't learned.

September 18, 2013 6:09 PM
no time zone noted

Make It Happen
Parachute History
DiveMaker