kleggo

Kliff Keltner - Cap'n Kliff

I just learned that well known and loved, long-time jumper in So Cal, (Elsinore, Perris, The Perrine), Kliff Keltner is gone.

Not skydiving related.

We had good times together.

I flailed and lost touch with him the past few years and now I can't give him a hug and drink one of his always offered beers.

He even had the balls to join us on a 4 way CReW rotation team.

BSBD my friend.

Kliff was a person I made my first road trip with. We jumped at a Halloween boogie at Coolidge Az in 89. We were the last ones out, and at 15,000. The spotter told us if we didn't like the spot tell the pilot to go around, Kliff and, l figured we could make it back. It was a fun couple of days. I will miss his smile around the DZ.

• Like 1

From an email that I received: 

Kliff Keltner’s Celebration of Life will be held at Skydive Perris on December 3rd, 2022. Memorial skydives and an ash dive will take place starting at 11:00 with the celebration following. Please send me (Sharon) an email at [email protected] if you plan on attending so that I can make sure to have enough food and drink for everyone. I will be hosting the Memorial skydives and Marie Winther and Randy Scott will be organizing. Please indicate on your email if you would like to make a jump in Kliff’s memory as we would like to organize these skydives in advance.

If you knew Kliff then you know how special he was. It would mean so much to him and me if you could join us in this celebration of his life.

• Like 2