goobersnuftda

Jump Door for Cessna 182P SUCCESS !!!!!

***Thanks for the picture. Can you give me the STC# so I can look up more information?

I'd like to see it also.

Never saw a door with a window in the bottom like the one in the picture. I would imagine it would take quite a beating in a skydiving application.
Replying to: Re: Stall On Jump Run Emergency Procedure? by billvon

If the plane is unrecoverable then exiting is a very very good idea.

Ralph says he has the STC for the P model. He doesn't. I found this out after I bought it from him, installed it, then tried to get it exported. The DAR spent 3 days searching but discovered the STC was pending. Probably wouldn't have found this any other way and we mite have gotten it into operations with no problems had he not looked so close. Ralph knows it's only pending and isn't returning my calls. Avoid my headaches and skip this guy.

Ralph's STC is NOT legal! And he knows it. Blatantly ripping anyone off with this scam. How do I know this? Because he did it to me. I was attempting to export the plane and the DAR discovered it. After I installed the POS door he sold me. Had to dig a bit but he got it. I contacted Ralph and he admitted it wasn't legit and he was waiting for approval. He won't get it. Ever.