1 1
tstar

VOG Firmware Update

I’m newly licensed and purchased the VOG while still in AFF so this is all I know as far as audibles are concerned. I really like it!

I would have liked to have seen a couple of enhancements so I contacted the staff at Team VOG and they have been awesome to deal with! I wanted the ability to be able to test it on the ground and the stock English voice was just too shrill for me even with my hearing aids (high frequency hearing loss). They complied with both requests! Firmware update 5.3 added the ability to listen to each altitude while on the ground and also added a deeper toned voice, English Tanya!! You need an iOS phone to download and install the firmware update to your VOG, I borrowed my wife’s Apple phone. Also, you can only ground test the voice with an iOS phone for now…

Helmet Fittment – I have a Bonehead Aero and it fits perfectly! I can even wear my behind the ear hearing aids which is awesome. I did have to cut out the last layer of foam behind the VOG as it was a little too snug with my hearing aid on.

Tim

Edited by tstar
Typos and grammer!
  • Like 1