freeflycracker

NE1 know where Michael Schumacher jumped?

He's a Formula 1 driver. Pulled

come for a holiday in the States, which as you know, I enjoy very much," explained Michael. "We had a lot of fun doing all sorts of things and for the second time in my life, I went parachuting. It was very exciting.

from http://www.pitpass.com/fes_php/pitpass_news_item.php?fes_art_id=28434 Just curious to know if anyone knew where or if vid/pics exist

We took him on his third or fourth tandem skydive, at SkydiveMoab.com .He also came back in 2013 for the 11th annual mother of all boogies. He showed up with his private jet G5 and made an average of 10 Skydives per day during the boogie. A very very nice man to talk to!
www.skydivemoab.com - www.motherofallboogies.com

I made a great many jumps with Michael in Deland during a canopy/freefly camp I held for him a few years ago. I don't have permission to share the videos, but perhaps his PR team will eventually change their policy. I have lots of great footage of this amazing man in action. I have never trained such a natural skydiver in all my life. Fearless, focused, and deeply aware of his surroundings on the ground and in the air. This is a man worthy of our respect.
Instructional Videos:www.AdventureWisdom.com
Keynote Speaking:www.TranscendingFEAR.com
Canopies and Courses:www.BIGAIRSPORTZ.com

SkydiveMoab

We took him on his third or fourth tandem skydive, at SkydiveMoab.com .He also came back in 2013 for the 11th annual mother of all boogies. He showed up with his private jet G5 and made an average of 10 Skydives per day during the boogie. A very very nice man to talk to!

Yes! I was at the MOAB boogie that year and got to do a jump with him! He was incredibly nice and down-to-earth, despite having showed him in his own G5 with "MS" painted on the sides, as you mention :P