DonaldSchultz

BASE is back on Dropzone.com - Thank you

Thank you for all who ran basejumper.com

thank you to all that arent on social media

and thanks for at least preserving the knowledge base. I have spent hours reading incident reports, especially newer, more scientific analysis of what happened. And I know its not unique, many of my BASE friends did the same. I believe I learned so much from basejumper.com and think it played no small part in surviving BASE

so to the people who lurk out there, and have outlived many of our mates, we arent all on facebook, so its nice to be able to see whats going on...

not spam, true words

FlyFreeBASEJUMPER.COM

and an open invite to an ex-X athlete rehab center in the Zululand, South Africa. Yes there are exits here, yes they are fun, yes some are legal. and motards and sidecars and cobras (ask chuma)

www.instagram.com/snakepharm

PC Ian Flanders

2012-11-15_1352953480.jpg

• Like 1

On 11/1/2021 at 4:10 PM, DonaldSchultz said:

Thank you for all who ran basejumper.com

thank you to all that arent on social media

and thanks for at least preserving the knowledge base. I have spent hours reading incident reports, especially newer, more scientific analysis of what happened. And I know its not unique, many of my BASE friends did the same. I believe I learned so much from basejumper.com and think it played no small part in surviving BASE

+1