3 3
brenthutch

Meanwhile in the Arctic

18 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

I'd be for that, as long as I could deduct it from their pay. Also a means test for some seems reasonable. The thing is that all ya'all who based your retirements on your kids being taxed are going to need someone else's kids adding to the pot. I'm thinking that the color of those kids will wane in importance.

OK, so are we keeping or ridding the 13th Amendment? Just trying to keep accurate notes. 

1 minute ago, BIGUN said:

OK, so are we keeping or ridding the 13th Amendment? Just trying to keep accurate notes. 

Well just imagine if trump had gone ahead and invaded Iraq just to take their oil! All those Brown Arabs would have moved to the US just like Puerto Ricans.

Seriously are runaway national debts not indentured servitude for a countries children?

3 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Well just imagine if trump had gone ahead and invaded Iraq just to take their oil! All those Brown Arabs would have moved to the US just like Puerto Ricans.

Seriously are runaway national debts not indentured servitude for a countries children?

I was being flippant.