4 4

Tom Noonan. RIP

Stanton Funeral Home

786 Mount Auburn Street

Route 16

Watertown, Massachusetts 02472

Visiting Hours Monday November 1,  4-8 P.M. Funeral Mass in the Church of St. Luke, 132 Lexington St. Belmont on Tuesday November 2, at 10 A.M.

Hi My Name is Dan Johnson I had the pleasure of teaching Tom his First Jump Course at Pepperell. He was a fantastic student. You show him the dive and he would practice it until jump time. We combined Level 4&5, because he was so on it. So sorry for your loss. 

• Like 2

I haven't been on here for awhile and am sad to see Tom pass. Our paths first crossed up in NE when he was a tandem master. The world and the sport lost one of the best people that there ever was.

it seems a lot of the world's young fit athletes are dropping like flies these days.

• Like 1

Today was my first time logging onto Facebook in a few years. Saw that I had an unread note from Tom from about 2 years ago, after the last time I saw him. It was at the standardization meeting in Germany. And we talked about flying his plane up the coast when I got home. Man - it gets you when you least expect it. Miss you my friend. 

• Like 1