Where can I get skydiving travel insurance ? uk jumper

Recommended Posts

I use regular travel insurance with "extreme sports" module* in combination with the supplementary insurance of my national licensing organisation, the Royal Dutch Aeronautical Assosciation (KNVvL).

It won't cover all the bases, especially gear costs after cutaway, but at least I'm medically covered.


*Do your research. Some insurance companies specifically exclude everything except on-piste skiing from this module in their General Terms.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.