1 1
RonD1120

Moon Landing

21 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

If they could fake this, what else could they fake?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Hj0CEjKuJ1lJ/

Exactly. And when disaster loomed, and the worlds biggest tree was in danger, what did scientists turn to for protection? Well, Tin Foil, obviously. 

A hoax is a hoax

Of course, of course

And anyone can tell a hoax, of course

Unless of course, your favorite hoax

Is the famous Mr. Ron

Screen Shot 2021-10-12 at 8.58.41 AM.png

43 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

I don't know. Maybe a bible, or a world wide flood, or an archangel appearing in a burning bush, or a prophet who walks on water, or a pregnant virgin. Or any other of a host of fraudulent claims based on faith. The world is full of liars and people who blindly accept lies. You should know. Fakes are everywhere. 

• Like 3

(edited)
4 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

Here is another good reference.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Allen_radiation_belt

"The Apollo missions marked the first event where humans traveled through the Van Allen belts, which was one of several radiation hazards known by mission planners.[35] The astronauts had low exposure in the Van Allen belts due to the short period of time spent flying through them. Apollo flight trajectories bypassed the inner belts completely, passing through the thinner areas of the outer belts.[27][36]"

Edited by RonD1120

1 hour ago, gowlerk said:

I don't know. Maybe a bible, or a world wide flood, or an archangel appearing in a burning bush, or a prophet who walks on water, or a pregnant virgin. Or any other of a host of fraudulent claims based on faith. The world is full of liars and people who blindly accept lies. You should know. Fakes are everywhere. 

https://www.focusonthefamily.com/faith/how-do-we-know-the-bible-is-true-2/

https://biologos.org/articles/5-common-arguments-against-the-bible-and-how-to-respond-to-them

Objectively analyze and compare.

(edited)
7 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

Thank you Ron. I'm sure that flat Earthers and conspiracy believers can also find sources to back up their beliefs. I believe in faith, I know it is real. But that does not change the facts, only the perceptions. The real truth is that we do not know the facts, but we do know our truths. Objectively analyze and compare.

Edited by gowlerk
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

Thank you Ron. I'm sure that flat Earthers and conspiracy believers can also find sources to back up their beliefs. I believe in faith, I know it is real. But that does not change the facts, only the perceptions. The real truth is that we do not know the facts, but we do know our truths. Objectively analyze and compare.

Like you, I place more value on subjective analyis than on objective. I want to feel something rather than look at something. Consequently, I search for new sources for feelings.

Note, Capain Kirk is going into space and not Spock. He died, because he couldn't find new horizons. 

8 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

Note, Capain Kirk is going into space and not Spock. He died, because he couldn't find new horizons. 

Actually, he died of lung cancer caused by many years of heavy tobacco use. He bravely went where so many men have gone before.

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

Like you, I place more value on subjective analyis than on objective. I want to feel something rather than look at something. Consequently, I search for new sources for feelings.

Hmm.  Perhaps that's the basic difference between you and I.  I look for new sources of accurate information to better inform my decisions.  You look for new feelings.  And if that works for you, great.

• Like 2

I’m interested in both. But I’m also a longtime veteran of the space program, and as such I’m quite convinced that we did, in fact, go to the moon. I wasn’t involved then obviously, but I worked with a lot of people who were. And, to a man (all the ones I knew were), they helped put men on the moon, some participating in the real-time support of the computer systems. 
Wendy P. 

28 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

I’m interested in both. But I’m also a longtime veteran of the space program, and as such I’m quite convinced that we did, in fact, go to the moon. I wasn’t involved then obviously, but I worked with a lot of people who were. And, to a man (all the ones I knew were), they helped put men on the moon, some participating in the real-time support of the computer systems. 
Wendy P. 

Either that or you are part of the greatest, largest, and tightest group of co-conspirators to ever keep a secret!

35 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

Yep.

The details of what happened on those missions . . . you couldn't make them up.  The Apollo 13 almost-disaster.  Error code 1202 during the Apollo 11 landing.  The infamous "SCE to AUX" hail mary that saved the day.  The broken ascent-engine circuit breaker.  All the errors and near-disasters that you'd expect when trying to do something nearly impossible.

7 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

If?

No way. Absolutely NO WAY 'they' could have faked it.

Keep in mind that there were 9 missions to the moon (counting 8, 10 & 13 which went to the moon but didn't land).

I never hear about any mission other than 11 being faked. 

Also keep in mind that we were in a pretty serious competition with the Soviets for this. 
If we really didn't go, if it was as easy to figure out as these morons claim, do you think the Soviets wouldn't have known? And wouldn't have blown it?

I recently heard the question in reference to the claims that Covid is a hoax, or that it was 'germ warfare' or any of that garbage. It applies equally well to the idea that Apollo 11 was fake :

They couldn't even keep a blowjob in the Oval Office secret. Do you really think they could have kept a secret of this magnitude?

1 hour ago, billvon said:

...  The infamous "SCE to AUX" hail mary that saved the day...

Nothing 'Hail Mary' about it.

John Aaron knew what he was seeing. He'd seen it before. He understood what it meant. 
When he had seen it the last time (lightning strike during a launch countdown test), he was curious and determined enough to find out what had happened & why. 

While there was no guarantee that the lightning that hit the rocket had done the exact same damage (needing the same fix), he had a lot of confidence in his decision.

Gene Kranz covered it nicely in "Failure Is Not An Option". And the History Channel had a nice documentary on it. John Aaron himself detailed how he found out about the way the telemetry had failed, how he figured out the work around and his thought process when it happened.

5 hours ago, gowlerk said:

In fairness, if anyone should know if the moon landing was faked it's Ron. It's where he's from, right?

• Like 1

My favourite video on the topic of the moon landings is the one where the guy proves that it would have been harder to fake the landings than to do them - the tech to *fake* it didn't exist yet.

Moon Landings Faked? Filmmaker Says Not! - YouTube

Somewhat off-topic: The OP is the first time I've actually clicked on a Bitchute link, but I was aware of who/what they were. Why can these people never, ever design a modern, functional website or App? There are immense libraries of pre-built visual modules (for menu's, buttons, comment styling etc etc) that even junior devs learn to use, yet they keep churning out things that would have looked dated 15 years ago.

2 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

If?

No way. Absolutely NO WAY 'they' could have faked it.

Keep in mind that there were 9 missions to the moon (counting 8, 10 & 13 which went to the moon but didn't land).

I never hear about any mission other than 11 being faked. 

Also keep in mind that we were in a pretty serious competition with the Soviets for this. 
If we really didn't go, if it was as easy to figure out as these morons claim, do you think the Soviets wouldn't have known? And wouldn't have blown it?

I recently heard the question in reference to the claims that Covid is a hoax, or that it was 'germ warfare' or any of that garbage. It applies equally well to the idea that Apollo 11 was fake :

They couldn't even keep a blowjob in the Oval Office secret. Do you really think they could have kept a secret of this magnitude?

Nothing 'Hail Mary' about it.

John Aaron knew what he was seeing. He'd seen it before. He understood what it meant. 
When he had seen it the last time (lightning strike during a launch countdown test), he was curious and determined enough to find out what had happened & why. 

While there was no guarantee that the lightning that hit the rocket had done the exact same damage (needing the same fix), he had a lot of confidence in his decision.

Gene Kranz covered it nicely in "Failure Is Not An Option". And the History Channel had a nice documentary on it. John Aaron himself detailed how he found out about the way the telemetry had failed, how he figured out the work around and his thought process when it happened.

I have that book and many others about the Apollo era. John Aaron was a steely eyed missile man. He kept Apollo 12 from aborting after the lightning strike, but he had some help from Al Bean, who, as a rookie LMP, had trained well and knew where the SCE to AUX switch was. Anyone who has seen the movie should know about Aaron’s contribution to Apollo 13.

8 hours ago, gowlerk said:

Thank you Ron. I'm sure that flat Earthers and conspiracy believers can also find sources to back up their beliefs.

In a related story:

Rob Skiba is a flat Earther and anti-vaxxer.  He has videos proving that the Earth is flat; he does this by measuring the sun as it sets.  (It gets smaller, you see, which proves the Earth is flat.)  He also thinks that the COVID-19 vaccine will rewrite your DNA, and calls people who wears masks "embarrassments."

He is currently in the hospital due to COVID-19 on a ventilator.  He will likely not survive.

It would be interesting to see how often a belief in something like flat-Eartherism (or the Apollo "hoax", or "Trump really won" or whatever) leads to more deadly beliefs like the various anti-vax conspiracy theories.  I have a feeling that most people who have a tendency towards conspiracies find flat-Eartherism a funny, clever niche thing at first.  But after a while they get invested in it (Rob actually does talks on it) and they start to really believe in the conspiracy theory.  And for 99% of the silly conspiracy theories out there it doesn't matter; who cares if you're a flat Earther?  You're not going to fall off the edge.

But then a pandemic comes along and what seems like a fun, clever new conspiracy theory ends up killing the people who believe in it.  Their "training wheels" conspiracy theories trained them to be able to swallow whole conspiracies without a bit of skepticism or concern for what that belief would do to them (and their loved ones.)   I  wish there was a way for people to learn the reality behind their decisions before they have to suffer through a crippling disease - or death.

28 minutes ago, billvon said:

In a related story:

Rob Skiba is a flat Earther and anti-vaxxer.  He has videos proving that the Earth is flat; he does this by measuring the sun as it sets.  (It gets smaller, you see, which proves the Earth is flat.)  He also thinks that the COVID-19 vaccine will rewrite your DNA, and calls people who wears masks "embarrassments."

He is currently in the hospital due to COVID-19 on a ventilator.  He will likely not survive.

It would be interesting to see how often a belief in something like flat-Eartherism (or the Apollo "hoax", or "Trump really won" or whatever) leads to more deadly beliefs like the various anti-vax conspiracy theories.  I have a feeling that most people who have a tendency towards conspiracies find flat-Eartherism a funny, clever niche thing at first.  But after a while they get invested in it (Rob actually does talks on it) and they start to really believe in the conspiracy theory.  And for 99% of the silly conspiracy theories out there it doesn't matter; who cares if you're a flat Earther?  You're not going to fall off the edge.

But then a pandemic comes along and what seems like a fun, clever new conspiracy theory ends up killing the people who believe in it.  Their "training wheels" conspiracy theories trained them to be able to swallow whole conspiracies without a bit of skepticism or concern for what that belief would do to them (and their loved ones.)   I  wish there was a way for people to learn the reality behind their decisions before they have to suffer through a crippling disease - or death.

Nope. I've stated it before and will state it again: it happens at the level of the brain. Some people are wired to believe. I'm convinced it is a simple as that.

22 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Nope. I've stated it before and will state it again: it happens at the level of the brain. Some people are wired to believe. I'm convinced it is a simple as that.

Perhaps.  But the large number of people who state "I shoulda got vaccinated" or "everyone! Get vaccinated!"  before they die makes me think it is possible for them to learn.

42 minutes ago, billvon said:

Perhaps.  But the large number of people who state "I shoulda got vaccinated" or "everyone! Get vaccinated!"  before they die makes me think it is possible for them to learn.

Death bed conversions all. The neurologically deluded are still humans with all of our defects. Sometimes we liberals are just a bit too liberal, methinks.