Hi guys,

I am Esther Filly a soulsinger from germany. For my new video music clip I search for professional footage from skydiving performance as a group. I’ve had my first tandem jump in September. For my new single „Let’s Fly Away“ I will produce that new musikvideo. Your name/ company/ group will be announced in this video and also on social media channels.

So, if you love to be a part of, contact me please, I‘m looking forward to hear from you. Please write a mail to with reference „Skydiving“ to:

[email protected]

Thank you

Kind regards Esther

https://www.esther-filly.de/

DB36C77B-233A-45D9-AB8C-516098B6F472.jpeg

DD8DA98B-CD5A-4DBC-9EEE-5E7C713B1A01.jpeg

Es geht darum Eure Kunst in einem Music Clip zu präsentieren. Den Spirit meines Songs „Let’s Fly Away“ mit Eurer Performance in Szene zu setzen, Ihr werdet namentlich im Video erwähnt und natürlich auch auf den Social Media Kanälen. Da ich nicht ganz unbekannt bin, werden das ne Menge zu sehen bekommen. Sprich dies ist ein Projekt auf Gegenseitigkeit mit Spaß an der Kunst, ich hoffe jemand hat Lust mitzumachen.

Herzliche Grüße 

Esther

Wenn ihr noch mehr Infos dazu braucht, schreibt mich gerne an [email protected]

Translation courtesy of Google Translate:

It's about presenting your art in a music clip.  To stage the spirit of my song "Let's Fly Away" with your performance, you will be mentioned by name in the video and of course also on the social media channels.  Since I am not entirely unknown, I will see a lot.  Say this is a mutual project with fun in art, I hope someone would like to take part.

Best regards

Esther

If you need more information, please write to me at [email protected]