1 1
RIPkenny

Hello! Greetings! looking for a guide. :D

Hello everybody,

New, never jumped and have zero experience. I want to reach C License.

What is the most cost effective path to become C License? 

I am located in the Midwest region and work with a budget. I aspire to use a wing suit and once C License I want to start B.A.S.E acronym :P. I looked into ATP and AFF price tags and the price does not scare me away but my girl friend does. I personally did a little mental math and equated approximately $6500-$8000 to reach C in my area (collectively over time).

My background, I used to be an Athlete. I have Natural talent one quality I have is staying relaxed in stress full high tense situations. I became an "A group" rider with Sport Bike Track Time (if that holds any value). I have been away from the road course for sometime, regardless to become "A group" its a community decision is predictability, confidence and speed. 

My goal is to stay safe, no cutting corners and having money left to treat KAIT right too. Any advice/guidance is greatly apricated.

Edited by RIPkenny

3 hours ago, RIPkenny said:

What is the most cost effective path to...  use a wing suit and...  start B.A.S.E

My goal is to stay safe, no cutting corners

First you have to decide which of those is most important to you.

---------

I have Natural talent one quality I have is staying relaxed in stress full high tense situations...   I have...  predictability, confidence and speed. 

AKA Mad Skillz.

RIPkenny

Apt.

• Like 1