2 2
Nataly

A theory on dick pics...

I must be weird...  I LOVE a good dick pic!!  It's a vulnerable "look at my fertility" nod to a primitive attraction!!!  I take it as a bold, hopeful step that men wish would lead to an exchange of naughty pictures from my end!  It's possibly the highest compliment and/or show of trust (in my twisted mind)!

We forget that we are all just animals trying to procreate!!  I mean...  SOMETIMES (actually, almost always! Haha!) it's just plain inappropriate...

But that's precisely the point!!!  It's naughty and sexy and can we PLEASE stop shaming men for doing it??!

Now...  That is NOT an open invitation to all send me your penises...  I'm sure somewhere in my archives I still have your dick pic thread!!  ;P]:)

Just wanted to put it out there as a Friday food-for-thought.  Some of us LOVE your dicks and treat them with care and respect and I know I speak only for myself but a pair of testicles never scared me either (because I have teeth - ah ha ha ha ha!!!)

Take care and happy naughty Friday :seenoevil::hearnoevil::speaknoevil:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Nataly said:

a good dick pic

lol. what are you up to Nat? trying to make Dz.com great again by bringing back the naked post whore glory thread? Dick and boob pics, that's what we need around here.

On the theme of male nudity, we were talking about putting together a naked jump last week, and it caused me to think back on my one and only nude jump like 15 years ago and how I was soooo happy it was co-ed and not just a sausage fest. But nowadays, I don't care as much, and I am not sure why, I think as I get older I have seen enough dicks (well mostly just mine over and over) that getting an eyeful of dick just isn't as big a deal as it once was. shrug.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SethInMI said:

lol. what are you up to Nat? trying to make Dz.com great again by bringing back the naked post whore glory thread? Dick and boob pics, that's what we need around here.

On the theme of male nudity, we were talking about putting together a naked jump last week, and it caused me to think back on my one and only nude jump like 15 years ago and how I was soooo happy it was co-ed and not just a sausage fest. But nowadays, I don't care as much, and I am not sure why, I think as I get older I have seen enough dicks (well mostly just mine over and over) that getting an eyeful of dick just isn't as big a deal as it once was. shrug.

Hehehehe!  Yeah, I got busy being "serious" for a couple of years...!!  Hahaha!!  (Not really!)

Yeah, I've always thought that people who have hang ups about nudity are the ones that can't admit to themselves that they have problems - hehe! :p;P

I can't count the number of times asswipes tried to "protect me" by giving me stupid advice on what I should and shouldn't be doing!!  Bah...  Idiots are everywhere...  It is what it is!!

11 hours ago, piisfish said:

PM me your number :rofl:

I'm surprised I never gave it to you in all these years!  Hahahahaha!!

Actually, not that surprised...  I have a love/hate relationship with phones / WhatsApp / Facebook / TV...  I dip in and out...  I can spend MONTHS disconnecting...  Even my work colleagues and/or recruiters are baffled that this day and age I could live "totally without a phone in the midst of being near-bankruptcy"... 

But somehow, when it matters, people always manage to get in touch with me xD  Proving that every kind of bullshit you hear is just that: bullshit!  You only live once (as far as I know!)...  You should (try to!) enjoy that journey & not cow-tow TOO MUCH to what society imposes on you.  ]:)