Farva.

Swooping app for iPhone

I have been thinking for a while, whilst bored out of my mind at work, how cool it would be to have a game on my iphone that allowed me to at least pretend I was swooping! I wouldn't have the first clue on what it takes to create a game/app for iPhone, but surely someone on here does?

I was thinking something along the lines of a POV view, being able to pull down on the fronts/rears/toggles by swiping down on those components on the screen, and harness turning by tilting the device either side... height checkpoints etc to hit for points, can graduate from canopy to canopy, run speed, accuracy and distance for different game modes..

PLEASE somebody make this game/app :D I would even pay a few bucks for the app! (usually I'm a cheapskate and just look for all the free apps on the app store :P)

P.S. I apologize if this should have been in the bonfire section, but I figured it was skydiving related!
"Many of us will die along this path; that is inevitable. As long as we remember the truth, that we all eventually die, such acts are justified in the grand scheme of things. To live is to risk dying"

From a swooper's point of view I think that would be awesome.

From the point of view of someone who spent over a year developing and releasing an app I think I would stay well clear! to get it reasonably decent will not be an easy feat and cost a fair bit in development!

Great idea if someone else takes it on though :P

Those simulators look kind of cool. I wonder if I could get it going on my phone ha..

Yeah I thought it would be quite expensive :( was still hoping nonetheless someone with more time and money than me would put one together haha!

"Many of us will die along this path; that is inevitable. As long as we remember the truth, that we all eventually die, such acts are justified in the grand scheme of things. To live is to risk dying"