JeffBarlow

Cant place an Ad in Classifieds section.....

Normally Meso answers these, since neither Bill nor I have any technical powers, only moderating ones. I don’t know where he is. But there haven’t been any other reports, and ads have been placed by others. I’m assuming you’ve tried using a different computer to place the ad, as well as logging out of all devices that are logged in (the site no longer automatically logs you out when you log in elsewhere). 
Let me know if that helps, and I’ll try getting hold of Meso offline as well.

Wendy P. 

Thank you Wendy - appreciate your involvement.

As I've said the issue had emerged after the last website update and there is absolutely nothing has been changed in the way the ads were placed in the past: same computer, same type of browser...... etc. My old log in/password gets recognized, i can still sending PMs to other member and place comments here. It does let me starting New Advert as per usual but still receiving the same ' -200' while trying to attach pics to the ads in Classifieds section. I believe Meso or somebody with Admin rights should be able to get it all fixed. 

Interesting update: 

ok, I'm able now to post ads BUT in terms of uploading pics only allowed to upload pics in certain format (and it's not about the size or type of file (i mean file extension). Classifieds section of this site definitely accepts colour schemes generated by NZA ordering program that were saved in Jpg format. And I'm still have been unsuccessful uploading other files in Jpg form( well, with only one exception). Any thoughts anyone.....????

Good day,

Apologies for the delay on getting to this, to be honest there were a few issues that I was working on resolving due to the hosting (system emails and ability to review items). Those have been resolved now and allowed me to focus on this.

Could you please attach any/some images that give the error to a post in this thread using the same filename. This will allow me to investigate further. My immediate suspicion would be something like a filename that contains special characters.

Hi there.

Thank you for getting back to me - appreciate it and I'm attaching the screenshot with the Error message I'm getting while attaching the image to the ad. And also an example of the image itself that i can't attach that i had no probs with attaching in the past. Anything else i can be any assistance of - plz don't hesitate to contact me or just post here.

Thank you,

Jeff

DZ.com Issue.jpg

21 hours ago, JeffBarlow said:

Hi there.

Thank you for getting back to me - appreciate it and I'm attaching the screenshot with the Error message I'm getting while attaching the image to the ad. And also an example of the image itself that i can't attach that i had no probs with attaching in the past. Anything else i can be any assistance of - plz don't hesitate to contact me or just post here.

Thank you,

Jeff

DZ.com Issue.jpg

Hey Jeff,

Off the bat, I notice that there is a special character in that filename. As a first step to remedy, I'd recommend removing the ' character from the filename. And attempting again... If it causes an error again drop me a DM and I'll send you an email address you can reach me at.