RonD1120

South African Violence

I'd be more concerned that a racist right wing mob stormed the US Capitol and threatened the VP, Speaker, and other elected members, urged on by the loser of a fair and free election, on Jan 6 2021 and that the GOP is doing its utmost to cover it up and rewrite the history of that day.

• Like 1

(edited)
23 hours ago, kallend said:

I'd be more concerned that a racist right wing mob stormed the US Capitol and threatened the VP, Speaker, and other elected members, urged on by the loser of a fair and free election, on Jan 6 2021 and that the GOP is doing its utmost to cover it up and rewrite the history of that day.

Then maybe you shouldn't be posting in this thread. The world is a little larger than just 'merica.

FWIW; I'm no longer an SA citizen, but my remaining contacts there report the situation is mostly under control again, but will take a fair while to repair and recover the damages.

Edited by metalslug

On 8/14/2021 at 9:53 AM, RonD1120 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up5OgP_LmZc

This video is a little dated but, it appears that South Africa is in dire straights. Are there any citizens here on SC that can shed updated accurate information?

Why do you care? Does one of your doomsday prophesies speak of future unrest in South Africa as one of the harbingers of the end of days?

I found it interesting that our resident prepper and isolationist would be looking for updates on current events in South Africa.

1 hour ago, metalslug said:

Then maybe you shouldn't be posting in this thread. The world is a little larger than just 'merica.

FWIW; I'm no longer an SA citizen, but my remaining contacts there report the situation is mostly under control again, but will take a fair while to repair and recover the damages.

The world is larger than America, but one has to wonder why this is a topic of interest for Ron.

4 hours ago, metalslug said:

Thanks for your update.