1 1
ThighMan

Flags in the Air, a Skydivers Tribute to 9/11

This event is on 9/11, September 11th, at almost 40 different drop zones across America and the world.  We are trying to get it at every drop zone across America from North to South and from East to West.  I've attached a flier and the jersey link (Option Studios: https://www.pullupcords.com/911 NOTE all the proceeds from the sales go to three different 9/11 foundations).  On the page from Option Studios, you can see the list of drop zones that will be participating in the event.  If your drop zone is also and is not on the list, please send me a note and I'll make sure they add it to the list.

This is my vision.  It is not about politics, or social issues.  It is about the people who did their job that day.  Going up into the tower knowing they would not be coming back down.  About the passengers of flight 93 taking their own fate into their hands and saying, "No, you will not use this plane to do more damage to America."

Thank you for your time and have a great rest of the day and week.

Patrick

9_11 Poster_w_QRcode.jpg