SICness

Brand new AFF graduate

Hey everyone! Pretty new to these forums and I'm proud to say I just graduated the AFF program and have completed my first solo jump. Throughout the program I've been skimming these forums looking for student stories and experiences from their AFF training and they've helped out tremendously.

I cant even count how many AFF youtube videos I watched to try and get an idea of what to expect and learn from others experiences. I've finally gotten the chance to create a video of my own experience and I'm really stoked on this new achievement of mine. I know I've got a lot of work to do and knowledge/experience to obtain to hone my skills, but being a skydiver always seemed a fantasy to me. Now its become reality. I look forward to meeting some of you out there on the DZ!

https://youtu.be/k9lLzuYe4wI

That level 6 exit looked super fun!

Congrats man, i'm in the same boat as you, graduated AFF last month and half way through my coaching jumps, A license within the next 4 hopefully :)

Awesome video's - hell of a lot more stable than i was on your early jumps!