jumpervali

Who recalls this company?

It was developed by Collis Griffin. Howard adams and Collis Griffin decided to build parachutes after Collis left Glide path international. Callis test jumped the nova back in the day. He had 20 cutaways on that canopy. The arch angles of canopy development were actualy in some cases blood r n d . Collis tossed the nova in the dumpster n told glide path it was no good. Granted glidepath has some of the best 7 cells ever made. Collis developed 7 and 9 cell canopies the best was the griffin. A high performance 7 cell. I remeber meeting Ted Stronge at Collises small shop. To hear those guys talk was fun. Riggers love to talk. Rags reganti and those guys would show up n smoke cigs outside... Joking n smoking. I never thought we were making history.

I recall the company. As a matter of fact, I had Howard build me a sweet canopy. I may have even been his first customer. I don't HAVE the fuckin thing tho...  He had it, ironing out a turn, whenst his wife sequestered all his stuff going into some legal SNAFU. He did give me a nice canopy to fly in the mean time. Still got it, I think it's a 135 Nova (possibly relined). I owned exactly 1 new main in my life and I put less that 20 jumps on it, LOL.