1 1
skybytch

We can stop anytime I want to

It started with a Wii game. Pinball Hall of Fame William's Collection.  Then one day last year I was browsing craigslist, and somehow we ended up with a Taxi pinball machine in our living room! I don't know how that happens.  Oh wait yes I do... a 6 hour one way drive and a wad of cash...

That was going to be it. I mean, I understand needing more than one rig, but who needs more than one pinball machine?

And then I was browsing craigslist last week.  A 6 hour round trip drive and a (much smaller this time) wad of cash later....

His name is Black Knight.  He's been through many brutal battles, but still he fights on.  Other than a bumper that needs fixing (parts already on the way) it plays great.  We'll be having a friend do some work on the board that controls the lighting, then we will switch out all the bulbs to LED.  Eventually we will put a topper on the playfield and build/paint a new cabinet.

I didnt know that pinball was such a big deal in these modern times.  There's a forum on pinside.com that rivals this place back in 2003 for activity.  It's a great hobby for anyone who was ever into messing with circuit boards or mechanical stuff.  And people who can repair these things never lack for work!  

We can stop anytime.  There's only enough room for three in the Lounge anyway. 

20210715_064320.jpg