Freefallin66

AFF Category C2 ?

Thank you very much for the reply - unfortunately it doesn't help .... I first looked through my SIM to locate the C2 but never saw anything about it - my best guess here is my level C went very well with a small exception or two placing me into a category between C and D
Please let me know if you have any idea ? Thank you very much.
John White , RCDD

" Those who don't read have no advantage over those who can't "

Category C (following the ISP in the SIM) has two jumps. It says so on the very first page of the category in the SIM (pdf and printed).

The second page tells you what you need to perform in order to advance...and the third tells you the learning objectives of the category.

If you had 2 hours of tunnel time like your profile suggests, you should breeze through AFF in just a couple jumps. C2 is most likely your 2nd jump in Category C, and it's going to be your first jump with 1 instructor. I won't be surprised if you can do many turns on that jump and knock out Category D in the same jump too. Btw, all these info in the SIM, so look harder next time! Skydivers have to be proactive about learning new stuff to save your life :)
My skydiving blog: www.kiwiskydiving.com /// youtube channel: kiwiskydiving

Kiwiskydiving

If you had 2 hours of tunnel time like your profile suggests, you should breeze through AFF in just a couple jumps.

Our son was a tunnel instructor, and he still did 5 jumps to complete the program. Maybe could have done it in 4 if I had preplanned better. But there's a lot to learn on each jump, even if you grew up packing at the DZ each weekend and can fly like a ace. :)