1 1
Marc K

Non-USPA AFF to USPA A License

Question

Hi There:)

I did my AFF course (Jump 1-8) in Europe at a Non-USPA dropzone and wondered whether I can continue with my training for a USPA A license (jump 9-25) in the U.S. without having to go through another AFF (by the USPA).

If yes, can I somehow transfer my AFF jumps to my USPA logbook once I get a USPA membership or how does that work?

Thanks a lot for your time!

Regards,

Marc 

Edited by Marc K

1 answer to this question

On 6/28/2021 at 8:43 AM, Marc K said:

Hi There:)

I did my AFF course (Jump 1-8) in Europe at a Non-USPA dropzone and wondered whether I can continue with my training for a USPA A license (jump 9-25) in the U.S. without having to go through another AFF (by the USPA).

If yes, can I somehow transfer my AFF jumps to my USPA logbook once I get a USPA membership or how does that work?

Thanks a lot for your time!

Regards,

Marc 

Most likely as long as you have a logbook and can translate (if not in English) and the logbook spells out exactly what your jumps were and what you did (as opposed to vague jumped at 12 pulled at 5). dropzones will work with you.  Often smaller dropzones are more flexible than bigger ones with rigid rules.

• Like 1