baronn

Gremlins or Zombies?

Student cutaway a line over. Did a great job and enjoyed the experience. Main landed next to the runway in a close to 150 acre open area with the tallest weeds maybe 3' tall. Mostly dry and dead. I saw the main come downand then got busy throwing it back together. left an experienced jumper and a couple helpers to chase it down. I have found every piece of trash out there (picked most of it up). I have spent 2 days out there and can't find it. Just tota;;y perplexed. You can literally look across the entire area from where he chopped to where the main landed. Anybody ever have a critter grab a FB?

baronn

Student cutaway a line over. Did a great job and enjoyed the experience. Main landed next to the runway in a close to 150 acre open area with the tallest weeds maybe 3' tall. Mostly dry and dead. I saw the main come downand then got busy throwing it back together. left an experienced jumper and a couple helpers to chase it down. I have found every piece of trash out there (picked most of it up). I have spent 2 days out there and can't find it. Just tota;;y perplexed. You can literally look across the entire area from where he chopped to where the main landed. Anybody ever have a critter grab a FB?

It's in the one tree that is in the area.;)

My bet is it is closer to the cutaway point than where the main landed. The open canopy drifted with the breeze but the FB went spring down and bore a whole in space pretty much landing where the malfunction happened.

Jump more, post less!