Paulyakanox

DZ recommendations for consol's in US/Canada

Hi guys. I completed my AFF at Skydive Empuriabrava last month, and got part way into my consolidation jumps before having to leave. The course and the DZ were incredible, I'd ideally like to head back there once I'm done, but it's abit out of the way on the way home to Australia.

I'm actually wrapping up some work in the US (NY) at the end of August and was wandering if anyone had any good recommendations for completing the rest of my A licence in the US or in neighbouring countries? I'm actually happy to travel as far as Mexico or Canada for a decent dz, however it will most likely only be for a few days, so somewhere with decent weather and low winds around this time of year would be preferable over somewhere scenic.

Thanks in advance!

Consols (consolidation) is a BPA post-AFF requirement. Is it the BPA licence you'd like to complete? If so, the dropzone will need to have a BPA Advanced instructor present to sign off. The only one I know of in the US is Tony Goodman at Perris. The are regular military expeditions to Elsinore/Perris that have Advanced instructors with them as well that you might be able to avail yourself of. Otherwise, without a licence, you are still a student and you'd have to ask at the USPA/CSPA dz where they would slot you in to their programme.
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live