Torch690

Sky Surfing

Hello,

I am interested in Skysurfing.

Does anyone have any information about instructors/coaches or who I might speak to for someone for instruction? There must be a couple locations where it is still done.

(FYI - I don't need beginner detail, like how many jumps you need to start, or that you need to freefly first, etc, I am aware of most recommendations, but I do not know anyone specifically who can teach it.)

thanks,

-Dave

While you say you don't need "beginner detail", it sure would help your credibility here if you filled out your profile more. Just a friendly reminder. :)
To your point though: good luck with that. I haven't heard of anyone skysurfing in a while. Lack of general interest. Try the forum search function.

Location matters a lot - where are you?

There are oldskoolers around who sometimes teach skysurf to interested locals, but there is little (mostly no) demand, so you kind of need to know who to ask in your area.
--
"I'll tell you how all skydivers are judged, . They are judged by the laws of physics." - kkeenan

"You jump out, pull the string and either live or die. What's there to be good at?