bigfoot963

Watch what site you buy new gear from !!

Anyone out there had any dealings with a firm called Freedonsports.com ?? Ordered a G3 Cookie 5 weeks ago, and then asked last week (5 weeks later) what the status of delivery was as had been told could be as long as 5 weeks. Was then emailed and told "Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances we will not be able to fulfill your order at this present time and therefore have refunded you.
Please allow up to three working days in some cases for the funds to show up on your card again.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused" . Now 8 days later and with no refund I have left lots of emails and voice mails and James will not answer any emails or voice mails and has also now removed his name from the voice mail answer machines !! £347.00 down and not a happy chappy. Any information on this man would be appreciated if you would like to pm me and will of course be treated with strict confidentiality !! ;( ;(

bigfoot963

Anyone out there had any dealings with a firm called Freedonsports.com ?? Ordered a G3 Cookie 5 weeks ago, and then asked last week (5 weeks later) what the status of delivery was as had been told could be as long as 5 weeks. Was then emailed and told "Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances we will not be able to fulfill your order at this present time and therefore have refunded you.
Please allow up to three working days in some cases for the funds to show up on your card again.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused" . Now 8 days later and with no refund I have left lots of emails and voice mails and James will not answer any emails or voice mails and has also now removed his name from the voice mail answer machines !! £347.00 down and not a happy chappy. Any information on this man would be appreciated if you would like to pm me and will of course be treated with strict confidentiality !! ;( ;(

Call your credit card.

Was it a really good price compared to others?

It would have to be a great deal to be willing to wait at all, meaning that I'd expect it to be in stock and be shipped right away. No way would I have been willing to wait even 2 weeks for a helmet.

Your credit card should reimburse you without too much hassle unless laws over there are different.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Contact the consumer advocacy dept that serves your area. For us in the U.S., its usually the Better Business Bureau, as well as each state having its own dept to deal with complaints.

Friend of mine sent a jump suit for modifications years ago to a manufacturer, and after several months of waiting and no response to phone calls and emails, he contacted the state office for consumer affairs or whatever it was called. They in turn got in touch with the company. My friend got his jumpsuit back within days.

Public shaming is an option.