fallfast69

Canopy Control - Sage Advice

I can't tell you what made this saying pop into my head or when I first heard it. I know I was thinking about a post by someone that said "I managed to land in the only tree within a hundred miles"...or something to that effect. Made me chuckle:P It is so easy for the less experienced to find themselves in a situation like this because of the amount of training they are trying to absorb during the FJC. This subtle reminder, at the end of the canopy control portion can help ease anxiety and prevent potential landing issues.

"You may not, necessarily, be able to land where you want to on every jump, but even with little or no experience all, you can almost always avoid landing in an area that you do not want to land in."

I dunno...I just like how simple it sounds and it seems to work.

Jon

"You may not, necessarily, be able to land where you want to on every jump, but even with little or no experience all, you can almost always avoid landing in an area that you do not want to land in."

Thanks, I like that. I'm going to steal that for my FJC. :)