6 6
JerryBaumchen

Trump - The Forgotten Person

On 1/12/2022 at 11:53 AM, winsor said:

The title of this thread refers to Trump being forgotten.

Since I'd be happy never to hear his name again, what will it take to completely forget the sonofabitch?

There MUST be some way he can be disqualified from having anything to do with the Government again.

Admitted, potential candidates from either party are a real rogues' gallery of cretins and losers, but Trump and Clinton really pin the meter.

What did we do to deserve this?

As you were,

Winsor

Got me, I was kicked out of third grade for not shaving. You're the house genius, you tell us.

Hi folks,

As Trump likes to say:  'I love the uneducated.'

Walker, who was endorsed by former President Trump early on and went largely unchallenged in the GOP primary, has been beset for months by damaging revelations about his business record and personal life

Republicans fret as Walker stumbles in Georgia: ‘He needs help’ | The Hill

Jerry Baumchen

2 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi folks,

As Trump likes to say:  'I love the uneducated.'

Walker, who was endorsed by former President Trump early on and went largely unchallenged in the GOP primary, has been beset for months by damaging revelations about his business record and personal life

Republicans fret as Walker stumbles in Georgia: ‘He needs help’ | The Hill

Jerry Baumchen

From the article:

“He’s got himself two or three months. He’s a smart guy. But he needs focus. He needs to get that part of the campaign down. A Heisman Trophy isn’t going to bring him a victory.” 

ROTFLMAO!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ryoder said:

From the article:

“He’s got himself two or three months. He’s a smart guy. But he needs focus. He needs to get that part of the campaign down. A Heisman Trophy isn’t going to bring him a victory.” 

ROTFLMAO!!!

Hi Robert,

If he is a smart guy, then you & I are MENSA candidates.

Jerry Baumchen

10 hours ago, ryoder said:

From the article:

ROTFLMAO!!!

He's more of a fart smeller than a smart fella. 

• Like 1

trump and his media empire have fallen upon losing times. Downloads for truth social are losing steam.  From a prior high of 2.6 million a week its now only 70k. While he has stepped down from the board of his own company trump media.

"Former President Donald Trump has left the board of Trump Media and Technology Group, his social media company that is being investigated by the SEC and a grand jury in Manhattan. In a June 8 filing with Florida's Department of State's Divisions of Corporations, the company dislosed that Donald Trump departed from his chairman of the board role along with other board members Donald Trump Jr., Kayshap Patel, Scott Glabe, Wes Moss, and Andrew Northwall. These exits from the board occurred just three weeks before Trump Media and Technology Group was served subpoenas from the SEC and a federal grand jury."

52 minutes ago, ryoder said:

How many ways can a babbling idiot prove himself a fool before the sheeple catch on?

I do business with a Waco, TX company; Scarlett O'Hara is pinkish by comparison. While he was President I asked a contact how folks there could justify Trump and the reply was: we don't like what he say's or how he behaves but we like his policies. The bottom line is that brain dead buffoonery will never be his downfall.

5 hours ago, ryoder said:

How many ways can a babbling idiot prove himself a fool before the sheeple catch on?

1) "He never said that, clueless liberal sheep.  What, did CNN say that?"
2) "OK he said that but what he meant was that he was healty, idiot!  Don't you understand irony?"
3) "Obama did it first."

5 hours ago, ryoder said:

Two men looking at each other’s bodies? The Trump campaign is now too woke to ever succeed - just ask Brent.

6 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

....we don't like what he say's or how he behaves but we like his policies. The bottom line is that brain dead buffoonery will never be his downfall.

Well he did make promises important to his base. Like eliminating the Department of Education.

(edited)
1 hour ago, Phil1111 said:

Well he did make promises important to his base. Like eliminating the Department of Education.

And also promised to replace Obomacare with something better, cheaper, and it would cover everybody.

Edited by ryoder

38 minutes ago, ryoder said:

And also promised to replace Obmacare with something better, cheaper, and it would cover everybody.

I think it’s the master’s version of health care: I don’t give a fuck about your health problems as long as there’s another minion available to serve me. Sympathy is free, and talk is cheap  

Wendy P. 

7 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

I think it’s the master’s version of health care: I don’t give a fuck about your health problems as long as there’s another minion available to serve me. Sympathy is free, and talk is cheap  

Wendy P. 

Or as right wing politicians  would say. Medicine for me and a placebo for everyone else.

A new book quotes trump as swearing and complaining that Hitler had more loyal military generals than what he had.

"the chief of staff told Mr. Trump that Germany’s generals had “tried to kill Hitler three times and almost pulled it off.” "Mr. Trump was dismissive, according to the excerpt, apparently unaware of the World War II history that Mr. Kelly, a retired four-star general, knew all too well."

If he's reelected he evidently intends upon funding a new TV show. A new contest for card carrying republicans entitled "America's most Loyal". The premise of which should be obvious to all SC regulars...Oh and no it's not to find a real life Colonel Claus Schenk von Stauffenberg, To serve in the trump administration.

5 hours ago, The Hundredth Monkey said:

You obviously are not paying attention.

He already has an agreement with De Santis.

He is kingmaker in congress at present, and has been in the shadows since he handed over the keys, to the dismay fo those that supported him, and those that were relying on him resisting the inauguration.

While he has maintained a presence to his base and played the normies for the last two years, he is quite clearly keeping himself in the shadows until after the mid terms.

His first term was a worldwide lesson in constitutionality, as he did his job by the book to the crossed t and dotted i... while those around him, continued to incriminate themselves, while trying to coerce him away frm hos sworn duties, in order to be as compromised as they are.

They tried to ruin him the entire time, while he made gas $1 and $1 a litre in countries that have not seen prices like that for a decade.

In doing this, by merely being there and benching Killary, he subverted the boiling frog effect.

Calling out the Jan 6th grift and derailing that, was the chess move... the Capitol was supposed to burn, and only because 1Million geeked up pissed off patriots were there to make the fake Antifa Reichstag false flag fail...are you not in a civil war right now.

Here is a meme I made using a photo of the 250k or so people that were indeed standing at the Washington monument that day, with Alex Jones at midday, as the cops across the way were killing Ashli Babbit and signing themselves up for execution.

plus another one of him stating that he would slip into the shadows for a while, as he declared war on Big Pharma...In August 2020...

Trump just started talking about Presidential Pardons for the Jan 6th political prisoners yesterday, aKshually.

I think you need to polish your crystal ball.

JAN 6.png

TRUMP ENEMIES.png

Good Lord, really?! That is an outstanding view that you must have worked very hard to get to such a deep level of self deception. The fantasy continues……

• Like 1