6 6
JerryBaumchen

Trump - The Forgotten Person

4 hours ago, kallend said:

Looks like the Arizona Audit is a bust:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/arizona-ballot-review-draft-report/2021/09/24/7c19ac08-1562-11ec-b976-f4a43b740aeb_story.html

Draft report of GOP-backed ballot review in Arizona confirms Biden’s win

Hi John,

Reminds me of all of those 'investigations' into Hillary Clinton/Benghazi:  All that money spent and you end up with a turd in your hand.

Priceless

Jerry Baumchen

1 hour ago, ryoder said:

There are some hilarious excerpts from the Stephanie Grisham tell-all book:

Tell-All Book: Trump Kowtowed to Putin & Ogled Young Staffer; Ivanka Dubbed ‘The Princess’ by WH Staff

Hi Robert,

From the link:  reflect poorly on Donald Trump’s efficacy as a leader and depict his White House as full of lying, incompetency, and inappropriate behavior.

Now, who would have ever guessed that?

Jerry Baumchen

1 hour ago, ryoder said:

Trump Loses Case to Enforce Omarosa Manigault Newman’s N.D.A.

The decision, dated on Friday and handed down on Monday, calls for her to collect legal fees from the Trump campaign.

^_^

Gotta love how the party responsible for the payment is the Trump Campaign. Not Trump himself.
The campaign has lots & lots of money. They begged it from the MAGA idiots.

Hi folks,

Not long after Mel Brooks wrote the film, THE PRODUCERS, he was asked why do a comedy about Hitler.  He said that the only way to deal with Hitler was to mock him, to make him the laughing stock of the world.

"I don't care if the scoreboard said Republicans 13, Democrats 12. Democrats won! The Republicans stole the game! I demand a recount! I want an audit! Democrats must introduce new rules to make it more difficult for Republicans to hit, run, score, and catch the ball for outs,"

‘I want an audit!’: Democrat mocks Republican election fraud claims with Congressional baseball game tweet (msn.com)

Jerry Baumchen

13 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

I think he wants people to forget it because he still wants to have a future in power playing. 
Wendy P. 

Hi Wendy,

From John's link:  ‘in a Republican party entirely beholden to Trump, Pence is now . . . seeking to balance fealty with his own ambitions

IMO Pence is today, more forgotten than Trump.

Pence will merely fade into history.  Anyone remember who Barry Goldwater's running mate was?

Jerry Baumchen

2 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Wendy,

From John's link:  ‘in a Republican party entirely beholden to Trump, Pence is now . . . seeking to balance fealty with his own ambitions

IMO Pence is today, more forgotten than Trump.

Pence will merely fade into history.  Anyone remember who Barry Goldwater's running mate was?

Jerry Baumchen

Google knew.  William E. Miller.