6 6
JerryBaumchen

Trump - The Forgotten Person

Hi folks,

I am one of those that believes Trump's days in the limelight & power are behind him.  

I think that by 2024 elections, his so-called 'power' will be completely dissipated, with only the true nut-cases still believing in him.

An example:  McKissick defeats pro-Trump lawyer Lin Wood to remain South Carolina GOP chair (msn.com)

Jerry Baumchen

35 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi folks,

I am one of those that believes Trump's days in the limelight & power are behind him.  

I think that by 2024 elections, his so-called 'power' will be completely dissipated, with only the true nut-cases still believing in him.

An example:  McKissick defeats pro-Trump lawyer Lin Wood to remain South Carolina GOP chair (msn.com)

Jerry Baumchen

I agree, but unfortunately those nut-cases are GOP representatives.

2 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi folks,

Jerry Baumchen

It might work out that way but we aren't there today. Today he is still the Republican leader with enough power to have the number 3 R in the house removed.

1 hour ago, JoeWeber said:

Why not when you have important supporters in congress? We are far from done with Donald J. Trump. If you believe that you believe it at the nations peril.

Screen Shot 2021-05-16 at 7.49.48 PM.png

Ho Joe,

From my original post:  with only the true nut-cases still believing in him.

Jerry Baumchen

1 hour ago, Westerly said:

I called it. I said as soon as Trump is out, he will be a no-one and no one will give a shit about him. Well sure enough, thats exactly what happened. He hasent been in the news once since he left office.

Top story on CNN right now: Trump admin secretly obtained reporter's records
Top story on FOX Nation: Kirstie Alley gets honest about Hollywood cancel culture & supporting Trump 
Top story in "other news" section on ABC: McCarthy says he would testify about Jan. 6 conversation with Trump
Top story in list of top stories on NBC: New York AG criminally investigating Trump Organization CFO Weisselberg

If you mean the newspaper in your local town - great.  But he's not going down without a fight; his supporters will see to that.

9 minutes ago, billvon said:

Top story on FOX Nation: Kirstie Alley gets honest about Hollywood cancel culture & supporting Trump 
Top story in "other news" section on ABC: McCarthy says he would testify about Jan. 6 conversation with Trump
Top story in list of top stories on NBC: New York AG criminally investigating Trump Organization CFO Weisselberg

If you mean the newspaper in your local town - great.  But he's not going down without a fight; his supporters will see to that.

Don't forget about the story that the New York State Attorney General has joined forces with the Manhattan DA in a criminal investigation of Trump and his family.

He's sure just 'disappeared'.

24 minutes ago, billvon said:

Hi Bill,

Stassen was later best known for being a perennial candidate for the Republican Party nomination for President of the United States, seeking it nine times between 1944 and 1992.

Harold Stassen - Wikipedia

He was forgotten; he just could not admit it to himself.

It happens.

Jerry Baumchen

On 5/15/2021 at 1:20 PM, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi folks,

Jerry Baumchen

Who?

1 hour ago, gowlerk said:

Paul Ryan, hypocrite safely out of office and not facing any election has decided to have the "courage" to speak.

https://us.cnn.com/2021/05/27/politics/paul-ryan-donald-trump-gop-reagan-presidential-library-republicans/index.html

Hi Ken,

IMO all part of his plan to seek the R's POTUS nomination in 2024.

Jerry Baumchen

32 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Ken,

IMO all part of his plan to seek the R's POTUS nomination in 2024.

Jerry Baumchen

I don't think he is POTUS material. And I think he knows that. He is another strong ideologue who wants to do whatever he can to stop social progress. He is a true conservative rather than a true R. 

Dunno if he's entirely forgotten. Last night I dreamt he was my first line manager in an unspecified computer/tech type job, where we were a new department being set up.

Yeah, he was creepy in my dream. But then in my dream I'm never the older woman who's unlikely to attract a creep.

Wendy P.

Hi Folks,

While he is still in the limelight; it is getting a lot dimmer:  Trump had been "laser focused" on election audits

Trump is telling people he thinks he'll be 'reinstated' as president in August, according to a report (msn.com)

Looks like he is counting on SHTF in August.  Anyone taking bets?

Jerry Baumchen

31 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Folks,

While he is still in the limelight; it is getting a lot dimmer:  Trump had been "laser focused" on election audits

Trump is telling people he thinks he'll be 'reinstated' as president in August, according to a report (msn.com)

Looks like he is counting on SHTF in August.  Anyone taking bets?

Jerry Baumchen

Ron?