JoeWeber

Too many too many connections

1 hour ago, mistercwood said:

I'd honestly thought it was just me, I get it every week or two and usually denies me access for around a day.

It's not you. What it is is time for the Mod's here to demand a fix by the powers that be. If we users need to pay then say so. If advertising rates must go up so be it. But having a high school shop class caliber website in the year 2021 is just absurd.

It honestly doesn't bother me. I can get shit done rather than posting here.

There's nothing so important that I feel that by being delayed the ability to post about it for a day that my world changes, even one iota. YMMV.

1 minute ago, yoink said:

It honestly doesn't bother me. I can get shit done rather than posting here.

There's nothing so important that I feel that by being delayed the ability to post about it for a day that my world changes, even one iota. YMMV.

I suppose you like flat tires, too.

1 minute ago, JoeWeber said:

I suppose you like flat tires, too.

Have you been drinking?

Nothing in my (or YOUR) life stops if you can't instantly access this website. At least, I don't think so?

Getting a flat? It actually changes what I need to be doing. I typically don't just go out for a drive just to pick grammatical fights with assholes and shout my opinion at everyone I pass.

11 minutes ago, yoink said:

Have you been drinking?

Nothing in my (or YOUR) life stops if you can't instantly access this website. At least, I don't think so?

Getting a flat? It actually changes what I need to be doing. I typically don't just go out for a drive just to pick grammatical fights with assholes and shout my opinion at everyone I pass.

Yes. 

In spite of my inebriation I am happy that you can be happy with whatever life grants you. In A Gadda Da Vida, baby.

(edited)
10 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Yes. 

In spite of my inebriation I am happy that you can be happy with whatever life grants you. In A Gadda Da Vida, baby.

I have too much other stuff to get stressed by to worry about what happens here.

Sounds like you need a drinking partner. Pretty sure I've got some good Plantation rum around here. You're in the Caribbean aren't you?

Edited by yoink

8 hours ago, yoink said:

man, you're missing out on all the fun if you're not driving around yelling at folks.  you should try it sometime, just be careful what neighborhoods you enter at what time.

11 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

It's not you. What it is is time for the Mod's here to demand a fix by the powers that be. If we users need to pay then say so. If advertising rates must go up so be it. But having a high school shop class caliber website in the year 2021 is just absurd.

To come on a forum that someone else pays for and complain that it's not good enough is very rude.

10 hours ago, yoink said:

I have too much other stuff to get stressed by to worry about what happens here.

Sounds like you need a drinking partner. Pretty sure I've got some good Plantation rum around here. You're in the Caribbean aren't you?

Plantation 20 is tied with El Dorado 21 for my favorite sipping rum. Excellent stuff.

(edited)
1 hour ago, NewGuy2005 said:

To come on a forum that someone else pays for and complain that it's not good enough is very rude.

Excellent. I often fear being misunderstood. As a Liberal, it always seems to me that the liberal application of US Dollars will solve any problem. Hence, a user fee seems a reasonable thing if, for no other reason, I'm not worried that Brent is posting something outrageous while I'm stuck offline. 

Edited by JoeWeber