1 1
swovelin

Moe Viletto

It is with great sadness that I must mention the passing of Moe Viletto, a noted skydiver and BASE jumper, a good friend and a great teacher.  All I know is that Mo passed in his sleep last night.  Blue skies forever, my friend!

Edited by swovelin

(edited)
On 4/23/2021 at 12:54 PM, swovelin said:

It is with great sadness that I must mention the passing of Moe Viletto, a noted skydiver and BASE jumper, a good friend and a great teacher.  All I know is that Mo passed in his sleep last night.  Blue skies forever, my friend!

Heavy sigh. Just seeing this. I met Moe at Skydive City a few years back. He approached me, asked if he could look at my rig as I was wingsuiting. He told me that he was working on an article for Blue Skies mag on the topic of zippers and wear/tear on the main lift web... He gave me a Tee shirt and a business card. I looked him up when I got back home. It was then I knew, HE WAS LEGEND!  

Edited by timski
MISSPELLING
  • Like 2

We (100+) of us gathered @ Skydive PA in Pennsyltucky on Saturday Sep 18 to remember how Moe touched our lives.

Cindy M created a wonderful audio-visual presentation.

I won't link to it here since I'm not the creator, but if you sniff around on the evil FB, you'll find it.

Craig

• Like 2