wmw999

Corollary to the "live baby" meme

Last year, Trump apparently called in to Fox and Friends and said "In fact, I could shoot baby Jesus Christ right now in the middle of 5th Avenue, and not drop one percentage point in the polls."

After seeing a thread of long-time skydivers, of all people, accuse Hunter Biden of being a crackhead. Ya know, I was skydiving in the 70's and 80's. There was a lot of cocaine around, and I recreated illegally with some of the people commenting. So I think the corollary to the Trump statement is that if Biden were to protect that baby, he'd be accused of doing it only because he's creepy, or that he was "disrupting God's will."

rolling my eyes.

Wendy P.

9 hours ago, wmw999 said:

So I think the corollary to the Trump statement is that if Biden were to protect that baby, he'd be accused of doing it only because he's creepy, or that he was "disrupting God's will."

I'm thinking I need to get you hooked up with my guy. That bad shit is fucking you up.

The full quote is “My numbers are through the roof. They’re tremendous. We’re handling this Chinese virus better than any president, ever. I’m not losing any supporters over this, believe me. In fact, I could shoot baby Jesus Christ right now in the middle of 5th Avenue, and not drop one percentage point in the polls. I might just go piss on the altar at St. Patrick’s Cathedral after this segment, and my people would bottle it up and sell it as holy water.”

Donald trump is 74 and has never had his ego, lying or propensity to defraud held to account. There is currently another thread "Just how gullible are Trumpists anyway?"

If trump gets charged with anything it will be labeled a political hatchet job. Who thinks his trumpists won't believe it? Does anyone believe FOX will start telling the truth about such charges?