5 5
kallend

More sacrifices to the 2nd Amendment

1 hour ago, JoeWeber said:

All the difference; safety first. Thanks for the substantive reply expanding our understanding. FYI, we do not need to be like Facebook here.

Forgive me. I’ve never been on Facebook so I don’t know what it’s like. I didn’t bring up shower guns first, but since they came up, and if indeed the photo was taken in a bathroom, or a kitchen for that matter, you should appreciate the irony of a missing, common household safety device, usually required by building code, next to another device possibly also intended to protect the home.

6 hours ago, murps2000 said:

I figured that was the vanity top, not the shower itself. Still, not a GFI outlet.

You know, the NEC only requires one GFI per . . . .

(just figured I'd be pedantic for, you know, the sake of ensuring everything ends up in this thread.)

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, billvon said:

You know, the NEC only requires one GFI per . . . .

(just figured I'd be pedantic for, you know, the sake of ensuring everything ends up in this thread.)

The NEC doesn't require any GFI per ...

They require GFCI's  (just figured I'd be pedantic), and now AFCI's

6 hours ago, brenthutch said:

My gun my marble counter top.

You can see it here on top of some of my other guns 

9A7E045D-54D1-401F-ADA7-1FE6C4067106.jpeg

No evidence of a dysfunctional gun culture there. Can't imagine why some poor soul might think their moment of fame might be in plain sight in this picture.

13 hours ago, brenthutch said:

My gun my marble counter top.

You can see it here on top of some of my other guns 

9A7E045D-54D1-401F-ADA7-1FE6C4067106.jpeg

I have to appreciate the mini-14 at the bottom. Back east where I grew up they used them to get rid of ground hogs in the cattle pastures. Perfect tool for that job.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, murps2000 said:

I have to appreciate the mini-14 at the bottom. Back east where I grew up they used them to get rid of ground hogs in the cattle pastures. Perfect tool for that job.

Agreed, the AR works fine as well and the RPR (the one in the back) will do it out to a thousand yards.

6 hours ago, murps2000 said:

You can kill them with it but it's not perfect for if no other reason than you don't need a semi-automatic to kill ground hogs. 

3 hours ago, brenthutch said:

The dysfunction is in the culture not the guns.  

Definitely.  When people think they need guns to protect themselves 24/7  - when they think they need guns in the SHOWER in case they get broken into - things are broken.  They have been sold a bill of goods by gun manufacturers, and that message has been reinforced by politicians who use fear to manipulate and control them.

• Like 4

Just now, billvon said:

Definitely.  When people think they need guns to protect themselves 24/7  - when they think they need guns in the SHOWER in case they get broken into - things are broken.  They have been sold a bill of goods by gun manufacturers, and that message has been reinforced by politicians who use fear to manipulate and control them.

It's ALWAYS something other than guns.  It couldn't possibly be guns despite the biggest difference between US and other western cultures is the ready availability of guns in the US.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, billvon said:

The entire problem and possible solution. In a single run on sentence.Unfortunately no solution seems to be anywhere on the horizon. So the carnage goes on and on.

(edited)
52 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

Nothing wrong with killing machines.The problem is the damned bullets.

I think they have to be close to the guns to work. I have lthousands of rounds of ammunition in my ASP (ammo supply point) and a dozen+ guns in my armory (gun safe) and although they are on the same floor there is no carnage. I hesitate to put them any closer as a mass shooting would surely result. (According to many on this forum)

Edited by brenthutch
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, brenthutch said:

I hesitate to put them any closer as a mass shooting would surely result. (According to many on this forum)

Nobody has said that. Several people have repeatedly made the point that the mass shooting can’t occur without them…but I guess a few more dead kids is a small price to pay for a kick-ass picture of a kitchen counter full of guns!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, brenthutch said:

I have lthousands of rounds of ammunition in my ASP (ammo supply point) and a dozen+ guns in my armory (gun safe)

Of course you'll claim it was a joke or an intentional libtard trigger, but it wasn't. You think that way like you were still wearing a green suit to work; your identity is your guns. Like your climate change position it works for you because it is in the face of others. Both make you feel more powerful.

How you are unable to see that publicly promoting a cache of unnecessary, and frankly ridiculous, guns isn't a major part of what drives the gun culture in America is a mystery.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lippy said:

Nobody has said that. Several people have repeatedly made the point that the mass shooting can’t occur without them…but I guess a few more dead kids is a small price to pay for a kick-ass picture of a kitchen counter full of guns!

Hey, another school shooting/mass casualty event will really trigger the libs so they're not that bad.  I mean, thoughts and prayers and all that but DAMN that really pisses off those stuck up woke libtards!  Woohoo!

• Like 1

I decided to conduct an experiment. I brought together two deadly weapons of war, (the infamous AR-15, the AR standing for assault rifle of course) sprinkled in a few hundred rounds of military grade death bullets, I even included a few heat seeking, ultra mega capacity, ghost clips.  Still waiting for something bad to happen.  

7BB72AC3-899D-471E-A5D4-5511C39AB1B8.jpeg