1 1
BIGUN

YOU BUNCH OF LIBERAL NON-BELIEVERS!!!

1 hour ago, BIGUN said:

There is a GOD and she is moderator. Amen....

In ancient times female power was venerated. Only in the last few thousand years have men falsely portrayed themselves as gods. False gods.

The US national war colleges must Ishtar? Her control of war and sex was so great that when she descended into the underworld sex on earth ended. She was the daughter of the Sky God An.

Could Wendy be a great grandchild of "The" skygoddess?

(edited)
1 hour ago, wmw999 said:

Took me long enough, eh?

Wendy P.

Nope, you were too soon in my view. Gaslighting is an art form unto itself, literally. There was an educational nugget to be had, however. Now we know that not only are we here at Sangiro's pleasure but also for Sangiro's pleasure. McLuhan was quite right, it seems.

Edited by JoeWeber

(edited)
3 hours ago, BIGUN said:

There is a GOD and she is moderator. Amen.

360436351_Screenshot2021-03-21091259.jpg.258be675c8532d1a0f629c6f76948b67.jpg602456442_Screenshot2021-03-21091419.jpg.a6796c4d33b464c4d8b8fb59c3afe618.jpg

Hi Keith,

As our new President said:  Help is on the way.

Jerry Baumchen

PS)  Maybe it made a difference:

On 3/17/2021 at 5:27 PM, wmw999 said:

Most excellent, sir!

Wendy P. 

Hi Wendy,

No.  Most excellent would be to lock the Global Warning thread.

It is going no where & is a waste.

Jerry Baumchen

Edited by JerryBaumchen
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, wmw999 said:

Ok, let’s move on to whether Biden tripping up the stairs of AF 1 is a sign of the apocalypse. 

You think it's time for SNL to bring back Chevy Chase to replicate the Presidential pratfalls?

9 hours ago, wmw999 said:

Ok, let’s move on to whether Biden tripping up the stairs of AF 1 is a sign of the apocalypse. 

He fell up the stairs. Who hasn't done that? In fact, what President hasn't done that since Ford.

There's much more important stuff to discuss.

9 hours ago, BIGUN said:

He fell up the stairs. Who hasn't done that? In fact, what President hasn't done that since Ford.

There's much more important stuff to discuss.

All of my excursions have consistently been down the stairs. Could have been the circumstances, sure, but this falling up business seems peculiar to me.

10 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

All of my excursions have consistently been down the stairs. Could have been the circumstances, sure, but this falling up business seems peculiar to me.

Well see, Joe. You're getting old and so you're not well-versed on the science of staircases. The staircase tread depth used to be a maximum of 10 inches. But, with people like you falling down the stairs, the code changed to 11 inches, so the staircases had to be retrofitted to extend the inch. So, they added a "lip" on the stair case and when you lift your feet up to the required 7 3/4" riser height to climb the stairs - anyone with a size 10 foot or greater will catch on that lip and so we see a greater number of people falling up the stairs; than down. 

Note: Of course this is all bullshit, but it sounds good.  Well, it's all bullshit after the part about you getting old. ;)    

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, BIGUN said:

Well see, Joe. You're getting old and so you're not well-versed on the science of staircases. The staircase tread depth used to be a maximum of 10 inches. But, with people like you falling down the stairs, the code changed to 11 inches, so the staircases had to be retrofitted to extend the inch. So, they added a "lip" on the stair case and when you lift your feet up to the required 7 3/4" riser height to climb the stairs - anyone with a size 10 foot or greater will catch on that lip and so we see a greater number of people falling up the stairs; than down. 

Note: Of course this is all bullshit, but it sounds good.  Well, it's all bullshit after the part about you getting old. ;)    

As I now think about it, it was all bullshit even before I got old. Just got my second Pfizer jab. Easy, peasy. 

(edited)
27 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

when i arrived on the post for my first assignment in germany, one of the guys with me was drunk as hell when we got in the first night.  he tripped up the stairs and broke his back in three places.  he healed up and went to desert storm with us, but it is a very real thing, although i agree it is rare.  this one with biden was just funny, although i recall laughing our asses off at him at the time.  even made fun of him when he went on sick call the next day.

Edited by sfzombie13
clarity

1 hour ago, JoeWeber said:

All of my excursions have consistently been down the stairs. 

Guy in college managed to fall up the stairs and break his nose.  Lesson from that one - don't climb (or descend) stairs with your hands in your pockets.